Bye Bye !!

General Bike chat
RQ

Bye Bye !!

Post by RQ »

Well folks, the time came where the Storm was sitting in a garage for weeks on end without seeing the light of day, and I was still paying insurance on it at 1,300 Euro a year............ so I sold it. :(

It was a pleasure to be part of a web site that is so full of information, and a group of lads that are so willing to part with the knowledge that they have. Good luck to one and all, and safe riding out there !! I'll drop in every now and then to see whats going on ! :wink:

Kindes regards,

Ronan.
stevieVTR

Post by stevieVTR »

I suppose its a sensible decision BUT I hope you don`t look at the empty space and regret it :cry:

All the best
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BP team

Post by BP team »

Light a candle in your garage...
i can't imagine how hard it is to sell my VTR when i saw how hard it was and how it missed me during the 2 weeks i took to repair it after my accident. :roll: :cry:
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

You'll be back soon RQ, soon as the sun starts to shine the temptation will be overwhelming :D :D :D :D

Take care Fella

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Take it easy RQ :wink:
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Ronan mate sorry to hear you had to sell your VTR, I understand what you mean about running costs, at the end of the day motorcycling is no longer a cheap hobbie, keep in touch mate, take care,
Cheers Chris.