R.I.P. Ben

General Biker Banter
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

same here Caz, all too familiar with pet loss in our house - got umpteen boxes from the pet crematorium here, can't bear to part with em :(
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Ah really sorry Kaz, 16 years may be good but it don't make it any easier :cry:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
doggit

Post by doggit »

awe so sorry for your loss kaz, and bet your ben wouldnt want you to be sad for long, what you did for ben was only done out of love and you should be very proud for not letting him suffer, and i bet ben is with all the other dogs at the rainbow bridge looking down on you and saying thank you and i love you
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

oh no..so sorry for your loss sweety,disaster,i've lost 5 dogs in the past 10 years...ive had my share,but it doesnt get any easier :cry: xxxx
ImageImageImageImage
bikermike1411

Post by bikermike1411 »

Sorry Caz...... :(
Perseverance takes too long....
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Thoughts are with ya Kaz...not good to loose a member of the family xxxxx
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

o kaz that totally sux! So sorry to hear that, any good dog owner will tell you they are just as much family as most humans so its always a real loss! Thoughts are with you!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
Beebug52

Post by Beebug52 »

:? ...awww Kaz soz to hear - know how it feels, we had to put the cat down last xmas. **Hug** for you

Buggy xx
doggit

Post by doggit »

hi kaz, sorry if i upset ya, and yeah sounds like nissan is totaly insensative and glad pete made a stand, a good idea for keeping ben's memory alive would be to plant a tree or maybe a rose near his grave, i know its not gona bring him back but it will always remind you of him when ever you see it flower
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
adfski

Post by adfski »

:cry:
"military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense"
pariah

Post by pariah »

So sad Kaz, it,s like losing a member of your family when this happens. The love a dog can bring is sadly missed. :cry: :cry:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Thoughts are with you, Kaz. I'm looking down the barrell of the same thing for my cat. Rang the vet last week to find out the best way as chances are I'll have to do it myself. Sigh.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Always remember the good stuff.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
doggit

Post by doggit »

hi kaz, i am glad my origional post was not too much for you and yeah all dogs go to the rainbow bridge and its there they wait for us, and i know that sounds a bit weired but its something i use when ever a loved furry family member goes there, yeah bit soppy i know :cry: but we all have our ways, and glad pete's boss was a tad understanding but could have paid him at least, a good idea for pete maybe to do in memory of ben would be to sponser an older dog at dogs trust, those to old to rehome, they look after them and people help by sponsering one, hope this helps again
carl
doggit

Post by doggit »

well kaz, its just something to think about and would be nice to give an OAP dog a bit of comfort :D
carl
Hankie

Post by Hankie »

Veryy sorry to hear of your loss, as a dog owner I know how you must feel. And tonight, just an hour ago, my neighbour's dog was run over by car in front of my house, I saw the whole thing. Had to call the vet who put it to sleep by the side of the road (dog's spine was broke), but I stayed with the animal trying to make it comfortable for half an hour waiting for her to arrive. Very upsetting having to tell it's owners what happened. Feel sh1t now.

Chris