New owner with a cut-out problem

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
MattP

New owner with a cut-out problem

Post by MattP »

Just bought a second hand Storm, thought I'd done my research but hadn't noticed the big debate on idle cut-out. Well I seem to have a bad case of it, having driven home from the dealer half way down the country. They'll sort it but I don't really want to keep chundering up and down the A1 til Xmas. What's more - I didn't get a manual with the wombles!

So before I panic and think of more serious problems can anyone tell me where the idle adjuster is? Stupid I know, but lets start with the simple things...

Was also thinking of just flushing it out with cleaners, it could have been parked up for a while. What does anyone think?
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

Idle adjuster is easily accessable from the right hand side of the bike. You should be able to reach a hand in there to get to it through the spars in the frame. If you look there it should be fairly obvious .

Al.
MattP

Thanks Al

Post by MattP »

As it turned out it was just a matter of looking and found it anyway. So far so good. Let's hope its nothing more serious than this and otherwise I'm loving the bike!
:oops: