hi all nother newbie

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
marravtr

hi all nother newbie

Post by marravtr »

hi, just thought id pop in and say hello, had a few storms in the past and the i went mad and went back to 4 cyl last yr!! went thro 4 of em in a year and nowt felt right :evil: :roll: :roll: so back with another storm and its here to stay 8) anyone in notts/derby area
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Hi mate
welcome.....smart lookin bike you've got there :!:
Stevie
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

cheers matey, its me baby :wink: does the club run any meet ups, ride outs ect ??
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Aye mate,
some off the forum members meet up occasionally,but we're scattered all over,so its kinda difficult.

Some of the Southern members came up here,Inverness etc ,somes been to Italy ,there talking about Southern Scotland next year at some point poss a weekend.

Also,if there are any local members near you ,then that's handy for day runs etc, .

Some of the lads in England had a meetup a few weeks back,to Matlock Bath ,lots of pics,look under "general chat" then "meetup two" ,i think :!:
Stevie
andyh

Post by andyh »

Welcome chap :wink:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: Welcome Aboard :lol:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hello and welcome Marra

You're pretty well catered for, as there's quite a few of us round and about ya.

Graeme

marravtr

Post by marravtr »

thanks for the warm welcome, i'll have a look round the site 8) :D
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Welcome mate, great looking banana (one of the best I have seen) I am not far away over in Lincs and ride over to Donnington Matlock etc.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Beamish wrote:Welcome mate, great looking banana (one of the best I have seen) I am not far away over in Lincs and ride over to Donnington Matlock etc.
gizza a shout when your next over this way, i live 2 mins away from donnington :wink: mite av to do a skeggy breakfast run :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

marravtr wrote:
Beamish wrote:Welcome mate, great looking banana (one of the best I have seen) I am not far away over in Lincs and ride over to Donnington Matlock etc.
gizza a shout when your next over this way, i live 2 mins away from donnington :wink: mite av to do a skeggy breakfast run :lol: :lol: :lol:
Will do mate.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Marravtr :!: :D

Chris.
stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

hi ya, an' welcome. nice shade of yellow there, me other half would love it used to have a fiat schumacher just like it the only difference was two mmore of everything. :roll: