Let the flaming begin!

General Bike chat
speedfreek

Let the flaming begin!

Post by speedfreek »

I'd like to show this "joker" what a _real_ man actually
is..

8) TJ 8)
Life has a 100% mortality rate, and there ain't no cure.. LIVE IT UP! ... and yes, I'm 100% red blooded American infidel!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Cool :lol: :lol:

But I don't agree with these "Crotch Rockets" (Have I got One of them?) being 20 yrs old.(and if I do have one ,What would I do with it).

Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Do you think that the Guy rides a Haley by any chance????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Scott Malcolm

Post by Scott Malcolm »

Hahahah! That's pretty funny. I do have to agree though, there are a lot of unexperienced young riders out there on some very fast machines. It really is a recipe for disaster. And personally, I think the guy with a $40,000 Harley with his queer leather vest and chaps is the one trying to prove something. Most of these Village People wannabe's don't know the first thing about handling a motorcycle. Ever try and corner a Harley? You gotta love it. 19th century technology at 22nd century prices.

Later,
Scott
8)
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Damn I wish I could wheelie that far. :whatever :biggrin

Fair enough there's a time and a place, but it sounds like the writer has never done anything more exciting than mowing the garden.

Harley.....a REAL bike???.....LOL :biggrin
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
Jasong70

Dumbass

Post by Jasong70 »

This guy is a bit of a dumbass 8O

1) I ride to have fun, not to prove my manhood.
2) People choose to ride what they like.
3) the reason Harley people don't do 90mph on the highway when everyone is doing 65 is that a Harley can't get up that fast, and his paper thin electical tape helmet would fly off.

That being said, I can't wheelie my bike because my anus is directly linked to my throttle and brakes.

J. :twisted:
speedfreek

DOH!!

Post by speedfreek »

Harley = first sign of midlife crisis!

:lol: TJ :lol:
Life has a 100% mortality rate, and there ain't no cure.. LIVE IT UP! ... and yes, I'm 100% red blooded American infidel!
adpolmike

Post by adpolmike »

lol

that is pretty funny :)

Im not sure they were "trying to prove their manhood" more trying to pull cool stunts :D

its just more of a thrill to do things where your not supposed to really.

its a shame he had to start going on about Harleys though, i personally dont care what people ride if it has two wheels then you on the right side of the fence imo

Unforunatly just because you ride a Bike doesnt make you a good/nice bloke
We are the nights that say nee!
mike

Post by mike »

well for 1 u have a point. Harleys can't get up that fast and besides would u really want to wheelie a v-rod(harleys hot rod version). I had a man try to race me on my superhawk, with my wife on back! Not to mention u could smell the bar on him. That is another point there are idiots in all the bike groups. The man who was trying to race me had to be at least 40 or so. I am 26. What does that have to say for the wannabe tough 60's and 70's bikers? It is sad to say but ,I live right next to Milwaukee where they make the damn machines, and most of them (pretty much all of them) are parked outside the bars. I have an idea :idea: lets buy these bikes that cost 40,000 or so,so that I can ride to the bars and be cool :lol: .Last year they had more jacka$$e$ die on hardleys than us crotchrocketeers have. What does that tell u?
speedfreek

MI WI

Post by speedfreek »

mike wrote:I live right next to Milwaukee where they make the damn machines
One of my really good buddies on the Blackbird forum lives in
Milwaukee. He's the "Honda Pee Pee Guy", who took the photo
of himself pissing on the Harley sign outside their factory..

He said that the 100 year anniversary was really rough on the area,
as so many of the Hardley guys showed from out of state..

8) TJ 8)
mike

Post by mike »

Yeah all u saw for the week of the hundreth was pretty much hardleys. I was at the parade with my wife and thought it was kinda cool because there were a couple of hondas riding in the mix. Man and was that 1 hell of a party. The traffic sucked downtown because that was where they were pretty much partying. They had the streets blocked off and having block partys everywhere. Don't get me wrong I do like some of the custom bikes, but for the most part I hate the wannabe tough guys like the author of the story. The ones who down all of us for what we ride, but they forget when most of them started out on hondas, yamahas,etc.. Like I said and many other people to, there are idiots in every bike crowd, car crowd etc...
Vstormer

Post by Vstormer »

Harley? Is that the one fitted with a rotavator engine :roll:
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

No you mistake that for a Thwaite's dumper truck :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
speedfreek

Unhappy cat.

Post by speedfreek »

Great avatar! What's in the rest of the image?

:lol: TJ :lol: