SPAM

Please use this forum to ask our resident IT geeks advice.
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
Timbo wrote:I get loads telling me i need a bigger knob, how do they know? Wife been talking again :)
hmmm.. i get the same thing Tim... and i'm shemale 8O

8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder you get Spam sayin you need a bigger knob :!:

Sorry Kaz :oops: ....Please dont throw me off the forum :D
Stevie
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

If you get an email from ANY bank, bin it.
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
bikerpiker

Scam not Spam

Post by bikerpiker »

Ive actually sent them to the phishing dept of whatever bank it was supposodly from , they never replied,i suppose they will get loads of them :!:

Going away from SPAM ,,this is a SCAM ,..I recieved this email today from a mate about a scam thats happening at the moment ,you guys have poss heard of it, im sure it was in the paper .

------------------------------------------------------------------

As Christmas is fast approaching - it has been confirmed by Royal Mail of the following scam. The Trading Standards Service wish to make people aware of the following scam:
A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a premium rate number). DO NOT call this number, as this is a mail scam originating from Belize.
If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed £15 for the phone call.
Be wary !
Stevie
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

headgear wrote:
Yeah, but isn't the female clitty classed as a mini peeny? :biggrin
Not 'mini' if Kaz has taken their products!!!!! Ooooh too much information 8O :roll:
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!