Me & "Lady in red" :)

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
mikevtr

Re: Me & "Lady in red" :)

Post by mikevtr »

Timbo wrote:Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. Its good to see more overseas stormers joining, tell your mates :)

Tim

p.s. Where is Bucharest?
Hi Timbo, thank you and nice to meet you all. I will transmit this forum to my vtr's friends, few, but.....

Bucharest it's in Romania :)).

Mike
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mikevtr wrote:
Your bike looks good especially being red. The carbon cans go well with it.
.........tank you; i was lucky to find this cans and very cheap too(about 100 pound in your money, hope to sait right)
Have speed camera's arrived where you are yet They call them safety camera's over here
..i think you are making reference at speed camera's from police speed detector's(mobile or fixed)....if it's right, yes, we have speed camera's, but we don't have many problems :)....many of these camera's are oriented senseless and can't see the license number from behind :), they make pictures only from front (good for bike's, bad for car's) :).......for us, in Romania, camera's from the police car's are good...and can make us picture's at high speed. :P..if they are hiding, with the front of the car oriented to our back bike's.

Mike.
My apologies Mike I should have explained that better, although you are right, I was meaning speed camera's from the police. Yours sound about the same as we have over here.

That is a good price for your can's at £100 (you said that spot on :!: )
stormingjoe wrote:howdy, didnt know they had roads in romania or is it a case of dodge the pothole. 8)
About the same as we have here then :wink: :lol:
Well since the snow it's been like that down here :!:

Chris.
mikevtr

Post by mikevtr »

Hello again..:)...

How is the weather in GB?..good for riding?

Can you help me with this problem a have? => I buy a pair of mirrors from someone on ebay.co.uk, and i need to call him to give me the AWB number( the number or serial number from royal post or from the services which deliver the parcel). I need this number at my postal offices, because i didn't receive the parcel till now. At email doen't respond and the phone number seems to me it's incorect or i dialed wrong.

below is the seller:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MINIHAHA-LIMITED

Maybe you tell how to dial the phone number ( i tried +447813109041 and it's the robot).

Thank you.
Mike
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mikevtr wrote:Hello again..:)...

How is the weather in GB?..good for riding?

Can you help me with this problem a have? => I buy a pair of mirrors from someone on ebay.co.uk, and i need to call him to give me the AWB number( the number or serial number from royal post or from the services which deliver the parcel). I need this number at my postal offices, because i didn't receive the parcel till now. At email doen't respond and the phone number seems to me it's incorect or i dialed wrong.

below is the seller:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MINIHAHA-LIMITED

Maybe you tell how to dial the phone number ( i tried +447813109041 and it's the robot).

Thank you.
Mike
Hi Mike,

I think you need to be dialing this number, not what you have tried :-

004408713109041 from a land line.

Cheers,

Chris.

PS. Remember our time difference, as if out of hours you may only get a recorded message.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Shouldn't that be 0044 8713109041 without the first zero?
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

mikevtr

Post by mikevtr »

I will dial again, monday, because i don't now if they are working weekends.

sirch345
....i tried this and didn't work :(

stratman
Shouldn't that be 0044 8713109041 without the first zero?
....i tried this from mobile phone and doesn't work, but i will try form a land line.

I hope next week to receive the mirrors, because i need them; next week will be the third week of waiting. :(
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Yes,
drop the first O

They also have a web site

http://www.minihaha.co.uk/

Pete
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

....i tried this from mobile phone and doesn't work, but i will try form a land line.
Yes, that will only work with a landline. A mobile uses the + instead
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

national dialling numbers dont work outside uk, contact via email asking for normal landline number.
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
mikevtr

Post by mikevtr »

stormingjoe wrote:national dialling numbers dont work outside uk, contact via email asking for normal landline number.
Hello to everyone!

I solve the problem. It's true, that number doen't work if i dial from a mobile phone., but i send mail and everything was ok. The seller - Minihaha - it's very serios. I receive my new mirrors, i just have to mount it on the bike. I buy the oil too, semisintetic this time :)....and the bike it's ready for ride. :)....and i'm also very anxious to ride my bike, because i didn't use it from november 2008....:(

Mike
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Hi Mike,

Pleased too hear the problem is now solved :!: :D

Chris.
kevg

Post by kevg »

Hi Mike, welcome to the house of fun.
cheerz

kev
mikevtr

Post by mikevtr »

kevg wrote:Hi Mike, welcome to the house of fun.
Hi Kevg!

Thank you!. :)....

Do you have VTR japanese model? (VTR made only for them -japanese). My VTR is japanese model and it's a little bit different. I saw other models of VTR Firestorm and the differents between mine and other, is the switch lights command. I don't have the buton to turn of the lights; when i put the contact, the light stay open => eating power from battery. Now i'm starting to look on ebay to fiind the switch lights command.

Cheers,
Mike
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Hi Mike,

The Superhawk as it's called in the USA is like your model, lights permanently on, once the ignition is switched on. If you're thinking about getting a different light switch so you can turn them off when you wish (as you can on our UK models), you may find the wiring harness on your bike is different too :!:

Chris.
Bluefox

Post by Bluefox »

Hi Mike nice to hear from you, :D :D