TWO FLIES

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
METALDAN

TWO FLIES

Post by METALDAN »

Two flies plan to go on holiday together to barmouth. the agree to meet on the beach on a set day. when the day comes the first fly is lying on the beach sunning himself as the second fly arrives, he's freezing cold and shivering. He explains to his friend "I decided to climb into a bikers moustache when i heard him say he was coming to barmouth, for a little while i was warm and cosy and fell asleep, then he opened his visor and i've frozen my nuts off all the way here."

His friend gave him a knowing look and placed a compassionate arm around his shoulder " next year", he said "we'll return to this beach on this day, but take my advice, find a coach party going to barmouth and wait till they're about to leave, then hide in the womens toilets and as all women have to pee before a trip you just pop yourself in her knickers, she pulls them up and your warm all the way here. All women, as soon as they leave the cach have to pee again, then you fly out and meet me here"

12 months passes and when the day arrives the first fly is relaxing on the beach when his mate arrives, again stamping his feet and shivering, "what happened" said the first fly, not believing his mate hadn't followed his advice. "well", said the second fly " i did what you said, found a coach to barmouth, went into the ladies , into a pair of knickers, she pulled them up and perfect, i was warm and toasty and eventually i fell asleep.

when i woke up i was on a bikers moustache
Put me in an empty room with a brick and i'll either break it, lose it or hurt myself on it!!!
ImageImage