Devils Bridge?

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Beamish

Devils Bridge?

Post by Beamish »

Can I just confirm which Devils people are meaning, is it the Welsh version? If not where the heck is it? Seems like a bloomin long way from Squires? :D
If it is closer I may be up for a run this weekend.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Re: Devils Bridge?

Post by Beamish »

Disregard last message :lol: Found this http://www.devilsbridge-bikes.co.uk/

:oops: :oops: :oops:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

156 miles each way to the correct Devils , not too bad but that is again using A1/M18 etc.... Pain in the ass living in Lincs :mad2
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

A57 out of lincoln towards sheffield over Snake Pass then on to manchester. A6/A56 north. (Blackburn / Burnley) A59 (Clitheroe / Gisburn) -> A65 (Kirkby Lonsdale) -> Devils Bridge.

159 miles and some very nice rides too.

Kinda like this quick plotted route:

Google Map
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Kitch wrote:A57 out of lincoln towards sheffield over Snake Pass then on to manchester. A6/A56 north. (Blackburn / Burnley) A59 (Clitheroe / Gisburn) -> A65 (Kirkby Lonsdale) -> Devils Bridge.

159 miles and some very nice rides too.

Kinda like this quick plotted route:

Google Map
Yep, thanks Kitch I have had a look at some varied routes and the one you have highlighted looks favourite. Will see where the meet finally ends up and decide then.