Post by Hankie »

Like to be noticed? Get one of these!

http://www.oddee.com/item_96633.aspx

[more like a plod would pull you over just for wearing one...]
storminateacup

Re: Helmet artwork

Post by storminateacup »

Brilliant.good find :biggrin
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Some very different ones on there for sure 8O
SP1's rock!
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Go on then :biggrin what you do you fancy Timbo?
SP1's rock!
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Suppose you could always have that airbrushed on your helmet Timbo?

Que helmet jokes :biggrin
SP1's rock!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

They are cool !!!!!!!!! [the helmets, not the sheep].

The mirror eyed spiderman ones would be good if I were a showoff, but I am sure the local cops would take exception to the visor [makes haveing a black visor look reasonable] and it would look crap without it.

Show off? Hold on......I just upgraded from an all black [and black visor] OGK to a Shoie X-spirit Kagiama replica, so perhaps the spiderman is my obvious next step. What next? will I be admitting my history with sheep :D

PS [its ok, I was a scottish hill farmer before I moved doon sooth, my sheep history was purely a business relationship]
AMcQ
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Sounds like it'll look good mate! Look forward to seeing the result!
SP1's rock!
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

AMCQ46 wrote:They are cool !!!!!!!!! [the helmets, not the sheep].

The mirror eyed spiderman ones would be good if I were a showoff, but I am sure the local cops would take exception to the visor [makes haveing a black visor look reasonable] and it would look crap without it.

Show off? Hold on......I just upgraded from an all black [and black visor] OGK to a Shoie X-spirit Kagiama replica, so perhaps the spiderman is my obvious next step. What next? will I be admitting my history with sheep :D

PS [its ok, I was a scottish hill farmer before I moved doon sooth, my sheep history was purely a business relationship]
I would never ask about another mans ..errm ..helmet....,so i wont :!: , but where abouts up here did you farm ,and have you any tips to stop them pulling their feet oot yer wellies :?: :lol:

ps ,i used to live in a farm cottage at Moscow for 14 years(in Ayrshire),and my wee mate who's a shepherd, and does sheep dog trials moved through to Moffat at St Mary's Loch .
Stevie
mwross1964

Post by mwross1964 »

I live not far from st marys loch.

p.s bike should be up n runnin fir the weekend ! I hope.
anything with wheels or tits is gonna cost ya money.
but who needs money
fishface

Post by fishface »

check out my scottish pal jon he can paint
http://www.pitstop-paint.co.uk
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I would never ask about another mans ..errm ..helmet....,so i wont :!: , but where abouts up here did you farm ,and have you any tips to stop them pulling their feet oot yer wellies :?: :lol:
Not too far south of you boys in Ayr, I was based in the Galaway hills near to a little village called Corsock. The family still Farm there, so when I get the chance I go up on the Storm and reaquaint myself with real roads, and play with my kid brothers collection of dirt bikes.

PS there are few things in this life that cant be fixed with cable ties and tank tape!!!
AMcQ
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

AMCQ46 wrote:
Not too far south of you boys in Ayr, I was based in the Galaway hills near to a little village called Corsock. The family still Farm there, so when I get the chance I go up on the Storm and reaquaint myself with real roads, and play with my kid brothers collection of dirt bikes.

PS there are few things in this life that cant be fixed with cable ties and tank tape!!!
Ocht a aye, i know where you lived,... i sometimes fish Auchenreoch Loch for pike ,and we turned off opposite the Ken Bridge Hotel to head for Crocketford , im down that area a lot over the winter ,fishing Loch Ken ,Woodhall Loch etc :!:
Stevie
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Small world for sure. Spend most of my holidays on loch Ken [sailing not fishing!], and those roads from New Galaway to Crocketford are imprited on my mind.

Ah well thats too much reminiscing, I should be working!!

I see in one of the other threads that there is a suggestion of a summer run going north to Scotland, this flashback has got me thinking that I need to join in.
AMcQ
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

AMCQ46 wrote:Not too far south of you boys in Ayr, I was based in the Galaway hills near to a little village called Corsock. The family still Farm there, so when I get the chance I go up on the Storm and reaquaint myself with real roads, and play with my kid brothers collection of dirt bikes.

That's my new playground. I've given up going north, and all the loonies and speedtraps that are up there, and head down D&G and the Lead hills. Had my first good run on the rex on Saturday, Douglas, Abington, Wanlockhead and on to Mennock down the Dalvine pass. 25 miles and I passed 1 car :lol: plenty of sheep if you fancied stopping for a break though :roll:

Was down Port WIlliam, Newton and Gallowway forrest 2 weeks ago, great roads.
Rich.