Well what do you think?

General Bike chat
Beamish

Well what do you think?

Post by Beamish »

All done and I am a happy man. Tell you what though they are bloomin loud with the baffles in 8O Considering they are legal with them in they sound really rich 8)

I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
storminateacup

Re: Well what do you think?

Post by storminateacup »

Cool very cool :clap:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

Carbon innit :thumbup:
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:Nah they're rubbish..
Jammy git.. they look rather nice. Look forward to hearing them next time we're out on a jaunt.
Jammy git :eek2 You said you were staying stock :D I have now had a quick rip with and without the baffles fitted and although a bit loud for riding through small villages they give the bike a sharper response right through the throttle range without the baffles in, in fact it just sounds and feels happier without them in :twisted:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

stormingjoe wrote:Carbon innit :thumbup:
No SJ, I went for the stainless painted Satin Black. I have heard of Caron cans splitting on Twins.
Hopefully this picture shows them better.

stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

Suit the bike and I loike noise I does :biggrin
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:I am staying stock Jim... (although modified stock when I get hold of some more cans)
I do like the look of yours though.
Thats me done, I luurrvvvee the look of the bike now :erection:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Oh Dear :end:

I think it needs a rear hugger to go with the pipes now :wink:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Pete.L wrote:Oh Dear :end:

I think it needs a rear hugger to go with the pipes now :wink:

Pete.l
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dont get me looking at carbon huggers :D Seriously though I dont want a hugger and I dont want an undertray. Just my own personal taste and I would prob feel different if I owned a different colour.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

I bought a Ford panther black touch up pen instead :lol: :lol: Might change my mind later though.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

How about a nice Black Carbon hugger with a front fender to match?.....You know the ones. The one with the Gold metal grills in them to match the forks.SWEEEET! :P

Pete.l

I can give you a web address :wink:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:and a pair of burberry Sidi's with a matching helmet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No bling for me thanks. Cans are one thing but gold mesh :Gun: (bloomin smilies! )
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Pete.L wrote:How about a nice Black Carbon hugger with a front fender to match?.....You know the ones. The one with the Gold metal grills in them to match the forks.SWEEEET! :P

Pete.l

Pete I am getting worried. have you posted a piccy of your SP lately 8O Its not slammed to the weeds with a bucket exhaust and and a kicking amp :biggrin

I can get you a web address if you need it :wink2

I can give you a web address :wink:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

They do look quality kit Jim, glad you're pleased with them :D
I will admit (after saying I thought it would be too much black) that they look pretty damm good to me 8)

Chris.
andyh

Post by andyh »

Very very nice Beamish :mrgreen: :thumbup: