2004 racing picks???

Any racing related stuff
Pete

2004 racing picks???

Post by Pete »

Jaysus, it's deader than Peter andre's musical career in here. Time to inject a bit of fresh discussion.

So what are your picks for the 2004 racing season?

Mine are:

BSB - John Reynolds(Reckon he'll dominate the way Shakey did last year, being fully fit & having that beast of a bike)

WSB - Chris Vermeullen(He'll be on a Ten Kate Fireblade... nuff said)

GP - Colin Edwards(He's finally got the bike he wanted. Here's hoping him & Bayliss can have a few more of those titanic battles from 2002)
Peter Brennan.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Cant see john Reynolds hacking the pace this year, could be wrong but think that there are too many others that will be on decent machinery this year, like Kiyonari on the CBR etc.

WSB- I do agree with Vermulen doing the business (thats if Nitro Nori does'nt scare the pants off him!!!) but cant help thinking that Toseland will have the edge.

GP- anyone's guess this year, Sete (can't spell his last name), Biaggi, cappriossi, hayden, Edwards, Bayliss et all will be after the wins. One things for sure it's going to be close and of course don't write off rossi!!!!

Can't wait, need a fix of sunday racing seems along time ago since the last season.
:lol: :lol:

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
RAINMAKER

like to see.........

Post by RAINMAKER »

Edwards, Bayliss and Hodgson all at the front mixing it with Rossi, Baggy and Sete Gibbering.............guess its wait and see..........

Anyone fancy getting together for race meets in the UK this year?

Paul.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Paul.

Always up for a race meet or two, give me a shout when and we can meet up. See your in Hull, my home town and work there but live in Lincoln, so spend alot of time up there.

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
RAINMAKER

dates for races

Post by RAINMAKER »

Great. lets check out dates.......don't mind if it BSB, WSB OR MOTO GP. not too bothered by distance. Went to Assen 2 years ago, what a blast. Let me know wot u fancy........Paul.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

And Me. And Me!
Getting bored stiff with reruns and crap on Men & Motors. Need some real stuff.
Just say when and where and I'll be up for it :D

Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

March 28th, Silverstone-BSB opener... What do you rekon guy's!!!!

Ian
RAINMAKER

BSB

Post by RAINMAKER »

yep first Big Silly Bugger of the years sounds OK. Will check if can get time off work.........(will also check with wife) Not thats shes the boss or anything, but only polite to ask.
Plan meet up and ride down, pick up others at meeting points? or go down
day before ? Ideas.........Numbers interested.......not long to get organised really........Paul.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Sounds good :D
Count me in. Ill put it in my diary

Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Splendid!!! we'll sort out the logistics nearer the time and, hopefully, there might be a few more that fancy meeting up (hint hint). Will just go down on the Sunday for the racing.

Ian
RAINMAKER

up for it

Post by RAINMAKER »

Sound fine, really prefer to go on the day anyway (easier to get day off) might have to pull a sicky though.
I'm ok for a very early start, think its about 154miles from hull more if you get lost which I usually do. Get close to circuit and find myself following other bikes assuming they are going to the race then find myself miles away....you'd think I'd learn but do it every time.....Paul.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Hmmmmmm looks like I'm leading then :lol: :lol: :lol:
RAINMAKER

lost in france?

Post by RAINMAKER »

be bloody funny if we both get lost,, I'll fall off laughing.. :lol:
andyh

silverstone BSB

Post by andyh »

Count me in for Silverstone also :twisted:
cheers Andyh
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Excellent Andy.

Know any good roads to silverstone fro you area??

Ian