motorola222

Re: New Bike With Pics

Post by motorola222 »

cheers for moral support lads.

on way to get it now!
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Looks a very nice bike, like the wheels!

i dont think you will miss the 4 at all ive ridden quite a few Inline 4's all of wich was very diffrent to each other in terms of pick up and power distrobution through the rev's, but i do realy enjoy the storm, not so much at the moment with this horrid winter weather im in every night but its a great bike to ride and can be ridden hard and pushed, it will hang with the blade's untill you get on a long straight ( i was thrashin the life out the bike, not sure the blade rider was giving it full beans but was close)

it will happly wheelie through 1st 2nd and 3rd... 3rd requires a bit more revs with the clutch, bit sh1t your pants scarry but can be done. (not that id try it again)

top speed ive had was about 155 mabe just over, i think if it had a better ratio it would go faster just that b8stard six gear is so close to 5th its a joke, you can ride from 50mph to 150mph in top gear!

the bike is very niggle free other than the worry of a cct going (most people get a replacement at 16,000 miles)

fuel is sh1t, more so if your on a 16 L tank bike... 80mph genral riding will return around 90-100 miles and twating the butt off the bike that can come down to as little as 60 - 65 miles.

get some cans on it and make it sing! blue flame have a decent offer on at the moment.
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
motorola222

Post by motorola222 »

bike is gorgeous. ur right i dont miss. that torque is just hillarious to play with.

unfortunatly the ride home was 120 miles and it consisted of high winds and heavy rain. but it didnt make me dislike the bike at all. over all its a very comfy machine that i love. just cant wait to get up in the morning and wash all the crap thats accumulated over the last few hours.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

if its any consolation i got soaked as well today, but i didnt want to get off :)
best fun bike ive had too - you will love it :)
hopefully its a good day tomorrow and u can get out on it proper :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
motorola222

Post by motorola222 »

benny hedges wrote:if its any consolation i got soaked as well today, but i didnt want to get off :)
best fun bike ive had too - you will love it :)
hopefully its a good day tomorrow and u can get out on it proper :thumbup:

i hope so at the moment its covered in crap :twisted: grr

oh well can clean it then. good excuse to get her dirty.