is it slow or .....

Please use this forum to ask our resident IT geeks advice.
benny hedges

is it slow or .....

Post by benny hedges »

is the site running exceptionally slow today or is my laptop fkt???
i have 20 meg virgin at home and atm i'm on a mobile dongle thing at 7.2meg, usually it's like lightning...

taking forever to open pages and stuff.
done the usual, ccleaner to delete cookies and temp files etc, defaulted ie to no avail....

anyone else having issues???

i'll try again after - best do some work lol seeing as that's what i get paid to do! :shh:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
benny hedges

Re: is it slow or .....

Post by benny hedges »

seems ok now tbh :confused :confused :confused r hate pooters :/
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

What colour storm do you run, cause it could be slow if your got a yellow one...

buy a red one, it will go a lot quicker..
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

bazza696 wrote:What colour storm do you run, cause it could be slow if your got a yellow one...
:lol: I've a Silver Storm... and slo she's no....

Nor is my consistent 12Meg @ 20:1 connection. In my case, more often than not the VTR1000.org Homepage (http://www.vtr1000.org) usually takes over a minute to load yet I've found that hitting the Forum Homepage (http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/index.php) directly tightens things right up.
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!