everyone else is slagging of vtr's

General Bike chat
Don Denmark

everyone else is slagging of vtr's

Post by Don Denmark »

:( been around some forums and when ever I bump into a thread regarding vts's people tend to say that TL's is much better and you should only compare a vtr to a 750 i4 I mean only sissy’s rides i4's (the world is full of them) but that ok I rather ride something different than the majority :?
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Maybe they should look at the sales stats then, lets face it how many TL's do you see on the roads, errr none. One the other hand how many VTR's to you see, kin loads all year round. True not as fast as an R1, but loads more fun and more ridable/tractable, sound better. Well apart from the chocolate CCT spring. I'd personally rether ride a honda anyway cos you can get spare real easy, every part I have ordered has been at the dealer the next day if it's not in stock and I've ordered some real rare (non service items) parts doing engine rebuilds.

Del.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Of all the people who slag off VTRs, usually only 1 in 10 has ever ridden/owned one.

Nuff said!
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

firestorm996 wrote:Of all the people who slag off VTRs, usually only 1 in 10 has ever ridden/owned one.
Or know how to ride either!!