What the heck, here's mine :-)

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Anotherbikerbabe

What the heck, here's mine :-)

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

I love my little yellow peril..A few mods on her, most were on when I bought it but it looks good. I have a decal on the pyramid of Bulldog and it says "The dogs baldrocks" and it needs replacing but I have searched and can't find any anywhere :-( but have a good few bits of Carbon on her and braided hoses etc the usual stuff you guys will all have on yours. It is in pretty good nick and gets attention when out about. I have straight through Carbon Cans and even though they are loud, they pass the MOT as they are NOT marked not for road use etc..

Anyway, here she is, but I have just put the MRA smoked screen on her (not in the pics) and also the custom made basket weave type seat with the built in gel (also, not in the pics)

Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
benny hedges

Re: What the heck, here's mine :-)

Post by benny hedges »

you've been cleaning that haven't you!
looks well tidy.
how's the b/f's storm coming along?
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
r4vtr

Post by r4vtr »

very nice :cool2
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
Anotherbikerbabe

benny hedges wrote:you've been cleaning that haven't you! I'm fussy, I like my bike to look clean etc so it gets a good going over every week on a fri as I get home at 5pm and that's the earliest I get home to do it..looks well tidy.
how's the b/f's storm coming along?
Its coming along there. I bought a Carbon top yoke protector, black DB screen etc..tbh not a lot to do as the bike was very very tidy when I bought it. Some of the mods on mine (Carbon up the side of the frame) I can't find anywhere on the net??? I offered to buy him some new cans but he said NOoooooo, so will wait, and buy them whenever some crop up on here or off mates etc.. Can't find that damned decal of the Bulldog anywhere ARGHHHHHH fck.. :silent:
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Mon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mick B

Post by Mick B »

Looking good,and the best colour :D .Looks better with a black screen with the yellow bike :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Your bike is looking good ABB, some nice mods there :thumbup:

Chris.
garymitch

Post by garymitch »

looks very nice :thumbup:
Anotherbikerbabe

sirch345 wrote:Your bike is looking good ABB, some nice mods there :thumbup:

Chris.
Thanks guys, yes, a few mods and I just bought the custom made seat/MRA Screen/carbon look mirrors with built in indicators (which look wicked) off trigg on here,so once I have sun, will take a pic and post it up. :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote: and also the custom made basket weave type seat with the built in gel (also, not in the pics)
Bike looks good ABB, like the All yellow look...............best colour and all that

I had a double gel pad seat made for mine last year, I think it make a difference. Tony Archer made mine, where did you get yours?
AMcQ
flying banana

Post by flying banana »

if mine comes up as well as yours abb ill be well chuffed, that is a tidy storm.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Looks very tidy :thumbup:
SP1's rock!