Blacks bike breakers very bad

Best deals in town
tim-e

Blacks bike breakers very bad

Post by tim-e »

Please do not use Blacks bike Breakers, they sold me several items upon delivery two items were missing.
Phone calls followed, & a very shitty responce from them followed.
I won't go into a blow for blow account, but it was only after the credit card company were involved did i get my money back ( 3 months ) I'm a decent person & just don't want others to be ripped off by them.
Zakalwe

Re: Blacks bike breakers very bad

Post by Zakalwe »

I have used them twice.
1) They had a rear shock and linkage of an 06 Blade on eBay. I rang them and agreed a price. Went down the following day and they denied all knowledge of the call. Had to argue like feck to get the part at the agreed price.
2) Bought and paid for a position light via eBay. Item never came. Got a refund straight away from them, once I asked.

All-in-all, a bit "meh".

To be honest, I don't know how anyone would buy of them...their prices are sky high. I have often seen parts listed on their eBay shop that are dearer than brand new parts from David Silver.
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

Timbo wrote:Let me add my 2 penneth. Blacks Bikeshop are a bunch of c**ts!!!

They are lazy, ignorant, pikey b8stard!! If they had the last part i needed on the planet, i would give up bikes before giving them money.

Used to think it was convenient having them 5 miles away, till i went in there. Now it is only convenient as i wont have to travel far to burn their shop down :)

Im done, rant over.

Tim,

Get off that fecking fence and tell us once and for all if you rate them or not! :D :D

Good to have you back big fella...it's been quiet round these parts.
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
SneakyF

Post by SneakyF »

BLacks been done for robbing to order.
Apparently Rothwell (stunt rider) used to do the robbing before he got famous.
Had that from an ex copper I know.
If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.
Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

boz

Post by boz »

Zakalwe wrote:
Timbo wrote:Let me add my 2 penneth. Blacks Bikeshop are a bunch of c**ts!!!

They are lazy, ignorant, pikey b8stard!! If they had the last part i needed on the planet, i would give up bikes before giving them money.

Used to think it was convenient having them 5 miles away, till i went in there. Now it is only convenient as i wont have to travel far to burn their shop down :)

Im done, rant over.

Tim,

Get off that fecking fence and tell us once and for all if you rate them or not! :D :D

Good to have you back big fella...it's been quiet round these parts.
Gotta be careful dude in these days of cops watchin over the net. A woman in Scotland was done recently for describing travelling people as such on a social networking site! She was acting in good faith as well. I appreciate your anger over being messed about by these idiots, but these people are not the only robbin b8stard out there.....you get them in all shapes and sizes and creeds as I've experienced :thumbup: Good on ya though for pointing out these thieving merchant bankers....you'd think ebay would ban them but they are just as bad as some of the dodgy traders on there
CBR900rr Fireblade
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

never had a problem with Blacks breakers meself....
I know Stuart Black well and can't say a bad word tbh.
they were kind enough to donate us a few free scooters for last year's charity run, when everyone else wanted to charge us daft money. :thumbup:

if anyone here has a problem with them, let me know and i'll have a polite word.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.