may need stitches

General Biker Banter
marravtr

may need stitches

Post by marravtr »

got sent this in a email today! this is what happens when you office paper shredder get jammed and you try freeing it with the power still on!!

you've had you tea i hope!

bet it smarted a bit!

dont look if your a bit queezy!

told ya! fook me :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
kevg

Re: may need stitches

Post by kevg »

that'll sting a bit then...pass the surgical spirits.....
cheerz

kev
steveb

Post by steveb »

ouch 8O

Suppose you'd just have to dip it in super glue and hope for the best!!

Or maybe a bag of ready salted crisps just to seal the wound................... :cry: :cry:
Happy ridin'
-------------------------------------------------
98 Honda Firestorm in black for tarmac grin's
98 Yamaha WR250z for green lane grin's
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

omfg thats a mess!!! :sick:
it's like if you did that you'd just think, oh crouton. :roll:

and all that recycleable material ruined.

wouldnt surprise me if they lose a few fingers there tbh - at least plastic surgery and a Long recovery time.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Egg salad's at 2.30am on a Saturday morning after 10 pints are never a good idea 8O

Looks like a waste shredder (sink) or mechanical injury of sorts-like you say, paper shredder. Get stiching doc :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

when i did agency work i did a spell at a factory that made pizza trays & chip cartons out of polystyrene...
they made the polystyrene onsite, on massive rolls about 2m wide & 2-4mm thick depending what product...
all the waste polystyrene was collected and dissolved in solvent & reblown in the 'remelt' plant, and turned back into new stuff.
but when it comes out the blower it looks more like nobbly chunks of expanding foam,bubbles out the extruder like lava, then goes through a series of rollers and trimmers to press it down to the required thickness...
you know what's coming don't you...........

every now and then the rollers would get jammed, and the way to free it was isolate the machine, put chains up around the work area, work permits etc, then hack away at the tough foam with a wrecking bar until it's free.
one guy, only been there a week or so... saw the machine stopped, assumed it was isolated and went in with the bar...
machine started and pulled him in, arm first, shoulder, head - he went down to about 8mm :sick:
dead obviously.

seen loads of bad accidents at work - saw one guy hop out of his builder's van, got a alloy cat ladder off the roofrack, then leaned it on a 11,000v busrail that ran along the roofline, burst into flames.
i was eating me butties at the time.

another guy had been restoring a mg roadster in his lunchbreaks and had been spraying it with lacquer, then went to a glass moulding machine that had jammed, tapped the jam with a hammer to break the set glass and whoooooof up in flames, so hot we couldnt get near him. dead again.
(not same bloke obviously) :roll:

had to fish a mates fingers out of a machine, still in half his glove... then he came back months later and the same day he lost half his foot!

biking is safer than working lol! :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Used to work for British Bakeries two classic Dawin awards nominations.......

Two fitters went inside one of the main ovens to carry out routine maintanence, two problems however:
A/ the pillocks went in before it had cooled down.
B/No one actualy knew they had gone in there.

Some time later when it was noticed that they were missing they were found basical cooked.

Then there was the bloke seeing back the Artic onto a loading bay.......by sticking his head out the loading bay...40+ton trailor meets head meets brickwall..
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

A case of very very poor Harp playing techniquie...possibly...or not.
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

Everytim i check back to read the posts i have to quickly scan to the bottom without looking, then scroll back up slowly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

MacV2 wrote:A case of very very poor Harp playing techniquie...possibly...or not.
i think she's had a coil fitted and she's been masturbating very hard in the dark... :silent:
Manxman

Post by Manxman »

benny hedges wrote:when i did agency work i did a spell at a factory that made pizza trays & chip cartons out of polystyrene...
they made the polystyrene onsite, on massive rolls about 2m wide & 2-4mm thick depending what product...
all the waste polystyrene was collected and dissolved in solvent & reblown in the 'remelt' plant, and turned back into new stuff.
but when it comes out the blower it looks more like nobbly chunks of expanding foam,bubbles out the extruder like lava, then goes through a series of rollers and trimmers to press it down to the required thickness...

every now and then the rollers would get jammed, and the way to free it was isolate the machine, put chains up around the work area, work permits etc, then hack away at the tough foam with a wrecking bar until it's free.
one guy, only been there a week or so... saw the machine stopped, assumed it was isolated and went in with the bar...
machine started and pulled him in, arm first, shoulder, head - he went down to about 8mm :sick:
dead obviously.

seen loads of bad accidents at work - saw one guy hop out of his builder's van, got a alloy cat ladder off the roofrack, then leaned it on a 11,000v busrail that ran along the roofline, burst into flames.

another guy had been restoring a mg roadster in his lunchbreaks and had been spraying it with lacquer, then went to a glass moulding machine that had jammed, tapped the jam with a hammer to break the set glass and whoooooof up in flames, so hot we couldnt get near him. dead again.

had to fish a mates fingers out of a machine, still in half his glove... then he came back months later and the same day he lost half his foot!

:wave: Must make a note, NEVER to work with Benny Hedges. :lol:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Manxman wrote:
benny hedges wrote:when i did agency work i did a spell at a factory that made pizza trays & chip cartons out of polystyrene...

dead obviously.

:wave: Must make a note, NEVER to work with Benny Hedges. :lol:
was thinking the same thing me'sen! :lol: bloody jinx springs to mind!! :biggrin
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

marlbororman wrote:Everytim i check back to read the posts i have to quickly scan to the bottom without looking, then scroll back up slowly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And me, but I cant help having another look............but I wince every time I see it.
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Damm It!!!

Just had to put a plaster on a nasty metal scouring pad incedent wound on me right thumb :thumbdown:

Amazing how much claret comes out of such a small nick! Was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen too, blood spots all over the sink, floor & worktop.

The plaster plays havoc with rolling a ciggy as well.
steveb

Post by steveb »

benny hedges wrote:
MacV2 wrote:A case of very very poor Harp playing techniquie...possibly...or not.
i think she's had a coil fitted and she's been masturbating very hard in the dark... :silent:

PMSL - brilliant benny
Happy ridin'
98 Honda Firestorm in black for tarmac grin's
98 Yamaha WR250z for green lane grin's