exhausts

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
bugsbunny911

exhausts

Post by bugsbunny911 »

im still undecided on what to do exhaust wise ,debaffle some standard cans or bite the bullet and buy some leo,s as i hear they give the best power gains any experience ? ill be doing the dynojet kit after deciding and a KnN. please dont look at my pic the red thing has never been filtherr
benny hedges

Re: exhausts

Post by benny hedges »

keep the standard pipes as they are for mot day or if you sell the bike.
they are worthless once you drill them and imo you will then want to get some lighter noisier blingier cans anyway.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
geodude

Post by geodude »

I drilled mine as I am a pauper. Sounds better than standard. If you can afford it though, buy some new ones. I know I would. Especially after hearing the other 7 storms at Op Storm.
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Surprised you can still hear anything at all.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
geodude

Post by geodude »

Say again?
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Hi, I got some high level Remus...........Oh my......do they sound good or what!

And they stayed on for the mot, £100 off ebay and £50 for the fittings. baaaaaaaaaaaargain

Best thing i ever did. Hasn't made me any faster though! lol
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

What do you think of this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-HONDA-VTR-10 ... otorcycles
Is it someone from the site?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bugsbunny911

Post by bugsbunny911 »

This is the thing ive already got aftermarket cans remus grand prix there normal level and sound good but i want that straight throu piss the neighbors rite off and test car alarms sort of row. Does that make me a bad person lol
bugsbunny911

Post by bugsbunny911 »

Image sounds the nuts Image got the leo vince cans on ebay for little more than a 1er delivered try and bear in mind the poss mid range dip of the KnN / dynojet mods
Last edited by bugsbunny911 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

take care when deciding to use the K&N.......even with the dynoJet kit I still had a dip in the midrange. it went away when I put the stock honda one back in, and the best compromise for added power and good fueling came withh a BMC road filter [half way between K&N & stock flow].........but you cant get them in UK.

and as I am a cheapskate I still have drilled std cans after 10 yrs. I did try Microns but unlike you I get on with my neighbours, so I went back to a compromise.
AMcQ