ebay scamming couple 'jen.valentine.1998' & 'bobthebuilder'

Best deals in town
Wicky

Re: ebay scamming couple 'jen.valentine.1998' & 'bobthebuild

Post by Wicky »

Jen

I'm sure Timbo won't mind me replying. The funds were directly transferred to James bank account

"He (Tiny) agreed it was a done deal and would post the next day, the last i heard from him. "

30 Jun 2009 OTR CALL REF.NO. 0493 , HARRINGTON-BIDDLE , FP 29/06/09 10 ,**************49000N - 25.00

I hope you managed to get the cover finally posted after all the trouble it took to find and retrieve it, and you won't hold it hostage as you later threatened...

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 am Jen wrote:
I`ll pop it in the post RECORDED DELIVERY Friday.
Regards Jen
Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm Jen wrote:
You however owe me an apology...THEN I will post your cover.
Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:04 am Jen wrote:
That is my only apology to him,as he has spread lies saying that my husband and I are scammers.

Well so far you have both been doing a very plausible impersonation. Once everyone has got what they are owed then I will of course ask forum mods to remove the whole damn thread.

How scammers run rings round eBay > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/16 ... ters_ebay/
there appears to be a basic weakness in eBay's system that fraudsters and petty thieves are exploiting. It occurs when buyers pay sellers direct into the sellers' bank account by cheque or cash...

... an experienced eBay user, reports that he bought a hard drive for £63 from a man who never sent the item. After weeks of the usual hassle he used 192.com to track the man down to confront him. The seller - somewhat shocked to see his 'victim' - pleaded poverty and illness and apologized profusely. ...
Get well soon
Last edited by Wicky on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Bobthebuilder

Post by Bobthebuilder »

WICKY/JOHN,
YOUR CHEQUE WILL BE POSTED WHEN IT`S SAFE FOR MY HUBBY TO RIDE HIS BIKE. WE LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND OUR ROADS NEVER GET GRITTED, AND WE STILL HAVE SNOW AND ICE ON THE ROAD.
NOW REMOVE THE LIBELOUS COMMENTS YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM AND OTHER SITES,BEFORE I TAKE ACTION THROUGH MY SOLICITOR.
JENNY HARRINGTON-BIDDLE
Last edited by Bobthebuilder on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Cheque to Timbo > Cover to me - ta

"G.F.Y.Y.A.R.T." :confused I get the 'Go Fu©k Yourself' part but don't get the rest

Take care
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Bobthebuilder

Post by Bobthebuilder »

JOHN, I`M SENDING YOU A CHEQUE,COULD YOU GET TIM TO POST HIS ADDRESS PLEASE SO I CAN POST HIS TOO. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT INITALS FOR?
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

On your last post, You or someone edited out the acronym before adding the legal threat

I'll alert Timbo that you want his address - What's the best way for him to contact you?

Thank You

P.S. I dread to ask but what happened to the cover?
Sent: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 am
... Any way please accept my apologies as the tank cover got send with the matching tank bag,thankfully it went to a friend so James collected it today
Bobthebuilder wrote:JOHN, I`M SENDING YOU A CHEQUE,COULD YOU GET TIM TO POST HIS ADDRESS PLEASE SO I CAN POST HIS TOO. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT INITALS FOR?

Bobthebuilder

Post by Bobthebuilder »

EITHER POST IT ON THE FORUM ,IF HE DOESN`T WANT TO DO THAT ASK HIM TO PM ME.
I EXPECT ALL OF THE POSTS TO BE REMOVED AS SOON AS THE CHEQUE CLEARS.
I SPOKE TO MY SOLICITOR EARLIER TODAY AND SENT PRINT-OUTS OF ALL EMAILS AND EVERY SITE YOU PRINTED MY DETAILS ON. I WILL ACTION THIS IF THE LIBELOUS STATEMENTS REMAIN ONLINE.
JEN
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

pardon?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... s_Lock.jpg
Bobthebuilder wrote:EITHER POST IT ON THE FORUM ,IF HE DOESN`T WANT TO DO THAT ASK HIM TO PM ME.
I EXPECT ALL OF THE POSTS TO BE REMOVED AS SOON AS THE CHEQUE CLEARS.
I SPOKE TO MY SOLICITOR EARLIER TODAY AND SENT PRINT-OUTS OF ALL EMAILS AND EVERY SITE YOU PRINTED MY DETAILS ON. I WILL ACTION THIS IF THE LIBELOUS STATEMENTS REMAIN ONLINE.
JEN

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Bump for jen - Still waiting... sing-a-long with me...

[youtube][/youtube]

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

She looked at it 10 minutes after you posted but didn't dare post anything.

Good news is that she's no longer on ebay and google now shows interesting results when searching for "Jenny Harrington-Biddle"

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=%22Jenny+Har ... fae7e3b32c

(click on cached)

Bobthebuilder

Post by Bobthebuilder »

Every time I log in to sort this out,the messages from people who have nothing to do with this, irritate the crap out of me so I just leave again,you would of had your money back ages ago if other people minded their own business. So, for the last time just print both YOURS AND TIMBO`S ADDRESS ON THE FORUM AND I WILL REFUND YOU BOTH.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

'Bob', James, Jimmy, 'Tiny' or Jen or whoever is posting through your handle - Will you just post the cheques rather than act as the aggrieved party - You should have my address as this had been communicated when I bought the bleedin' cover in October!... - and Tim PMed his address to you when you were known as 'Tiny'* and I believe again in the last week or two to your new identity as 'Bobthebuilder'. If it's so hard, post his cheque to me as requested as an alternative I proposed in my last PM, and I will then forward it to him. You do know my address as I know you've seen it here: http://www.realoddies.co.uk/index.php?o ... s&Itemid=3

and here

http://www.necl.co.uk/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=96

and here esp after you hollowly threatened "I SPOKE TO MY SOLICITOR EARLIER TODAY AND SENT PRINT-OUTS OF ALL EMAILS AND EVERY SITE YOU PRINTED MY DETAILS"

Well bloody well get a clue and read them!

To: jen.valentine.1998
Subject: Re: jen.valentine.1998 sent a message about Bagster Tank Cover For VTR1000F Firestorm #260677577954
Sent Date: 18-Nov-10 19:45:37 GMT

Dear jen.valentine.1998,

Hi Jen, The tank cover hasn't been delivered to-date (Thursday 18 Nov). Please
can you send a refund for the £27 I have paid you.

John Hepburn, 6 ********, Colchester *****

Cheers John

- spaderunner
so please stop playing ignorant of my address.

You're irritated !- well I'm glad you're feeling something apart from over £50 better off - and Timbo has told you how he feels but that is unprintable - You've tried every delaying tactic in what should have originally been a simple trade. If the cover or cheque/s isn't received by Friday 17 December then that's it. You've had more than ample opportunities to clear your befuddled mess up and I will see you in court *seriously*.

John

PS *Why have you got multiple accounts on this forum ?
Bobthebuilder wrote:Every time I log in to sort this out,the messages from people who have nothing to do with this, irritate the crap out of me so I just leave again,you would of had your money back ages ago if other people minded their own business. So, for the last time just print both YOURS AND TIMBO`S ADDRESS ON THE FORUM AND I WILL REFUND YOU BOTH.

Bobthebuilder

Post by Bobthebuilder »

I LOST YOUR ADDRESS,THAT`S WHY I ASKED.
THE ONLY WAY I WILL REFUND IS IF I SEE YOUR ADDRESS AND TIMBO`S ADDRESS POSTED ON THIS FORUM. IF THEY`RE ON THE FORUM TOMORROW I`LL SEND REFUNDS TO YOU BOTH.THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU`LL BE REFUNDED.
IT`S QUITE SIMPLE,SO INSTEAD OF WASTING YOU TIME WRITING ABSOLUTE baldrocks ABOUT US, PUT YOUR DETAILS AND TIMBO`S DETAILS ON THE FORUM TOMORROW AND I WILL REFUND YOU.
chi kung

ebay scamming couple 'jen.valentine.1998' & 'bobthebuilder'

Post by chi kung »

Bobthebuilder wrote:I LOST YOUR ADDRESS,THAT`S WHY I ASKED.
THE ONLY WAY I WILL REFUND IS IF I SEE YOUR ADDRESS AND TIMBO`S ADDRESS POSTED ON THIS FORUM. IF THEY`RE ON THE FORUM TOMORROW I`LL SEND REFUNDS TO YOU BOTH.THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU`LL BE REFUNDED.
IT`S QUITE SIMPLE,SO INSTEAD OF WASTING YOU TIME WRITING ABSOLUTE baldrocks ABOUT US, PUT YOUR DETAILS AND TIMBO`S DETAILS ON THE FORUM TOMORROW AND I WILL REFUND YOU.

Brilliant.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

C L I C K O N E O F T H E L I N K S I P O S T E D A B O V E (see wasn't that hard was it!)

If you were going to sue me for libel (please do!) who were you going to send your solicitor's letters to exactly??

You do realise the longer you drag this out for - the longer this thread goes on and stays up for - the more chance that more people see you for what you are...

Bobthebuilder wrote:I LOST YOUR ADDRESS,THAT`S WHY I ASKED.
Last edited by Wicky on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

geodude

Post by geodude »

Wicky, I'd go and see your solicitor mate.
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories