A few snaps of my other toy!!

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
nora2004

A few snaps of my other toy!!

Post by nora2004 »

Thought I would post up some pics of my other little baby!

Its a Cagiva Mito with a Yamaha RD350ypvs lump shoved in, lots and lots of mods with a lot more to come this summer, at the mo its 74bhp and 130kg, Im now focussing it at more of a track bike than road, so Im aiming for 90hp and 110kg by the end of the summer!

Enjoy!

marravtr

Re: A few snaps of my other toy!!

Post by marravtr »

:erection: now that i do like :thumbup: looks stunning matey
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
nora2004

Post by nora2004 »

Cheers, I love posting pics of it on forums as it really brings out the biker in people, everyone loves a big dirty 2 stroke!! lol

Me and my dad built it 5 years ago, I ran if for a year, then changed the engine mounts etc, completley rebuilt it again from the ground up, rode it once, then put it in storage! lol

I then gave up biking for 3 years untill this year, so shes coming back out ready for next seasons track days!

Shes about to have another 1.5-2k spent on her in engine work, suspension, carbon etc, Im now on a decent wage from when I first built her, the aim then was to have a decently fast bike for no money, whereas now, I want a track weapon in the form of the ultimate 2 stroke! However this takes money! lol

Have the Storm as a very capable road bike, which it will be once I source a rear shock, and the Mito as top track bike!

I have to say though, I know pictures normally show a bike well, but this really does look like its fresh from Italy, its immaculate!

A few early pics with no fairings on to show the engine!

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Now your'e talking my language! That is a fabulous looking machine, if you ever want to sell it give us a yell first 8)
I love modded bikes that look OEM and that looks spot on. Respect :thumbup:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
nora2004

Post by nora2004 »

Beamish wrote:Now your'e talking my language! That is a fabulous looking machine, if you ever want to sell it give us a yell first 8)
I love modded bikes that look OEM and that looks spot on. Respect :thumbup:
Thankyou!

You wouldnt believe the amount of people Ive had offer to buy it! lol But, I vowed to never sell it, even when I lost my job and was desperate for cash, this was the only thing I had left, Id rather of had this in my garage than food on my table! lol

Been tempted to advertise it a few time just to see what type of money it would fetch, as I have no idea on its money value!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I am frustrated............................... :thumbdown:

I am reading this thread at work, and the photos are not showing on my work PC.............from all the comments, I need to get home now to see the pictures.

I am a big fan of 2 strokes, and LC's so cant wait to get them photos up!

Sounds all wrong when I tell the wife that I have to rush to the computer up stairs to look at "2 stroke" pictures on the internet. :erection: :lol: ............
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Wow, that is a good conversion, good work by you and your dad :thumbup:
AMcQ
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

That is fookin lovely-good work :thumbup: Very nice indeed :angel:
SP1's rock!
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Thats a very good looking bike. I just love lightweight 2 strokes :)
[as well as heavyweight 4 strokes.]
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
rob's red storm

Post by rob's red storm »

Wowza!!! 8O That is one mint Mito! My little bro had a dilapidated one and always wondered what engines could be shoehorned in! I was thinking along the lines of big single...but the rd engine looks awesome!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Nora, WOW what a great bike that Cagiva Mito must be 8) Mind you your Storm looks pretty good too :thumbup:

Brilliant photo's, thanks for sharing :D

Chris.

PS. you'll have a PM in a minute or so.
tonyf

Post by tonyf »

Stunning!! :D
alec

Post by alec »

I hate naked bikes but that looks fantastic unfaired, i had a TZR125lc years ago (22 in fact) with an rd350ypvs lump shoehorned in by STAN STEPHENS looked standard until i opened it up, i had american flake paintwork in blue and silver, i sold it to Cat motorcycles in maidstone about a year later and they used it as a showbike, made the front page of custom bike magazine back in the late eighties early nineties, wish i had some pics to put on, i'll have to ask my dad if he has any.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image