what have you done to your "bike" today

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by fabiostar »

Chris . No it's the smaller 675. Bit of confusion about what I ended up buying lol.i tried two 1050s and the 675 and ended up buying the the smaller one.. much nicer to ride and more what i needed..
So today scrubbed the tyres in . In sunshine!!!! Hard to believe..i did find a small castle and a huge puffin lolImageImage

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: what have you done to your

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:29 pm Chris . No it's the smaller 675. Bit of confusion about what I ended up buying lol.i tried two 1050s and the 675 and ended up buying the the smaller one.. much nicer to ride and more what i needed..
So today scrubbed the tyres in . In sunshine!!!! Hard to believe..i did find a small castle and a huge puffin lolImageImage

Ah I see, nothing wrong with the 675, quite some bike. I prefer the round headlamps that yours has to the later ones and the colour is the best 8) 8)

You were fortunate with the weather :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's one huge puffin :lol: :lol:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

The decision to take the 675 was actually based on a quick chat i had with cheekykev :thumbup: .. i was at the point of not really knowing what to get if anything to be honest , it was along the lines of decide what you really use your bike for and buy something that suits those needs :thumbup: :thumbup:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Sometimes, Indian owners speak with a forked tongue, chemo sabe.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Total culture shock..havnt been out on Dori since the Triumph arrived...holy shat it was like riding a Jack hammer this morning.. and either it's got taller or my wee legs have got shorter..I had trouble getting on an of it.!!!ImageImage

Last edited by fabiostar on Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

''and either it's got taller or my wee legs have got shorter..I had trouble going on an of it.!!!''

What you mean is you left your step up at home... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:19 pm Total culture shock..havnt been out on Dori since the Triumph arrived...holy shat it was like riding a Jack hammer this morning.. and either it's got taller or my wee legs have got shorter..I had trouble going on an of it.!!!ImageImage

:thumbup:
It sounds like you are enjoying your new 675 Triple Rob :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

@ mac :lol: :lol: i had to park next to the petrol pump to actually get of the dam thing :eek2

Chris i have to say yeah i am, its just so light and easy to get on with and a surprising turn of speed outa it :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:36 pm @ mac :lol: :lol: i had to park next to the petrol pump to actually get of the dam thing :eek2

Chris i have to say yeah i am, its just so light and easy to get on with and a surprising turn of speed outa it :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Chris.
ItsaKeeper

Post by ItsaKeeper »

Got out on the firestorm, its first short ride of '24 :D

Indicator dashboard light was flashing like mad, front nearside not working. First call when I got home was to search this forum for that issue, could be bulb, relay or crusty connection.

After faffing about removing lens covers, checking and swapping bulbs around it turned out I had disconnected the connection inside the fairing when I was trying to work out connections for heated grips and forgot to reconnect it :shh:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

ItsaKeeper wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:31 pm Got out on the firestorm, its first short ride of '24 :D

Indicator dashboard light was flashing like mad, front nearside not working. First call when I got home was to search this forum for that issue, could be bulb, relay or crusty connection.

After faffing about removing lens covers, checking and swapping bulbs around it turned out I had disconnected the connection inside the fairing when I was trying to work out connections for heated grips and forgot to reconnect it :shh:
its always the last thing you check :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

ItsaKeeper wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:31 pm Got out on the firestorm, its first short ride of '24 :D

It’s okay, your secret is safe with us :lol: :lol:

At least you worked it out :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chris
MacV2

Re: what have you done to your "bike" over the past 3 days.

Post by MacV2 »

Took a trip up to the Jones Ranch for a bit of R&R...Dis fek all except grab some cash off him for some bits sold, drink alcohol, talk bollaks, watch TV & eat,

Went up on The Murvinator avoiding the rain both up & back home...

Whilst there in an effort to cut emission's I fitted a cat...

Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: what have you done to your "bike" over the past 3 days.

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:02 pm Took a trip up to the Jones Ranch for a bit of R&R...Dis fek all except grab some cash off him for some bits sold, drink alcohol, talk bollaks, watch TV & eat,

Went up on The Murvinator avoiding the rain both up & back home...

Whilst there in an effort to cut emission's I fitted a cat...

:lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chris.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Poor thing looks exhausted.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.