Re: Cross Keys, Swanwick.

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

geodude

Post by geodude »

I can't make this one but will be visiting Dave on the 30th April :) He has kindly offered to let me follow him in his MX5 again for a Derbyshire tour!! :thumbup:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

only a short ride for me so assuming ive got my licence back by then i'll be there :oops:

i did ask about free beer & he said they are doing a special offer atm - "Buy one beer, Get one beer" :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Don't tell me that old fud has bought a pub? He'll be pished all the time :beer:
Rich.

SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Yes we have a pub 8O :lol:
Do drop in anytime, thier is no bike night,every night is bike night. :D :D :D
No one's turned up on a bike yet but i live in hope, spread the word.

Spooning :eek2 , i've never been confused,Are you still having trouble deciding Tim.
Cuppa i've stopped drinking.
The beer offer run's all day every day :thumbup: :lol:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

hope you dont mind dave but ive posted your pub details up on another site... will defo have a ride down for a cold one & say hello.
hope it is a raging success for you m8.
the only pubs that survive these days are those doing good food, live music, real ale & biker friendly

big thumbs up from me :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Wooah there........I am up for this bezzler! Anything that helps the old goat blower is ok in my book. I will double check on the date but should be ok. Dave, hope its going well mate. Mike, Tim you have my mobile just let me know.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:Possibly Saturday if the weather's nice Jim.
This saturday as in 2/3/11?
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Have a trackday next wed at Cadwell, need to do some tweaking at the weekend to prep the bike but all been well I will give you a bell.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Nice one, I m in. Only for visit on Sat though I am afraid prior arrangment on sun stops play .
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

nice one timbo - why dont you pick up another one for hoots - theyre cheap enough atm.

wouldve come along for the ride but i only left the house at 2pm :roll:
geodude

Post by geodude »

Definite storm fan there Dave buying a pub next to a petrol station!! lol

“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

:lol: :lol: :lol: We were like flipping kids revving the nuts off em! Great day, the more I ride the Gixxer the more I love it :biggrin. Timbos Rocket is scary :eek2 Great scary beast that deserves respect :thumbup: Really gald we made the effort and it was great to see Dave. Next stop St Marys Loch :beer:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

:lol: :lol: :lol: We were like flipping kids revving the nuts off em! Great day, the more I ride the Gixxer the more I love it :biggrin. Timbos Rocket is scary :eek2 Great scary beast that deserves respect :thumbup: Really gald we made the effort and it was great to see Dave. Next stop St Marys Loch :beer:
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

A new bike pub is born, great to see you, must say i was i little envious :mrgreen: when you left i went straight to cmc at Clay cross, nothing to get me exited thier.
On going outside thier was an unpreped storm,t plate black with a brocken mirror looked ok but dirty.
Went back inside to inquire £2499 8O 8O 8O i'm still looking.
When you left the little old lady with the campervan who was sat in the garden, had her face screwed up with her finger's in her ear's :eek2 :lol: M O T failure anyone :lol:

Beamish is not a duck.
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........