absolute chaos!

General Biker Banter
benny hedges

absolute chaos!

Post by benny hedges »

watch this lol - it's mental....
[youtube][/youtube]
posted by ant on nwb - total madness!!! 8O

if aliens were looking down and seen that they'd go bollox, lets go to uranus instead
Last edited by benny hedges on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kev L

Re: absolute chaos!

Post by Kev L »

Is that Manchester?

:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
paulV2

Post by paulV2 »

Kev L wrote:Is that Manchester?

:beer:
on a good day :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pariah

Post by pariah »

well at least the traffic flows, not like out clogged up streets :D
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

my mam was saying its like that in vietnam too.... she asked the guide where the crossing was and he said just walk out, but don't stop.
they'll go round you 8O

think i saw somewhere about an experiment darn sarf where they removed all the road markings & signage from a stretch of road as an experiment.
the theory was that if people are not constantly warned and told what to do they concentrate more & just get on with it.
like when the traffic lights fail at a crossroads. people just carry on as normal after a bit - apart from the geriatrics who just sit there beeping their horns
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Captain Vimes

Post by Captain Vimes »

I was in India a few months back, Dheli and Bangalore, and I honestly thought I was going to die in the taxis to and from the hotels and airports. :eek2 They have no concept of road safety as most of them they believe in fate and reincarnation, so if they are going to die there is nothing they can do about it and they will soon be back for more anyway! :plainsmile
The road goes ever on and on.