Jockey on Storm

General Biker Banter
elric

Jockey on Storm

Post by elric »

I was riding through traffic today and was waved, gestured at by a driver, how odd I thought. I stopped shortly after at a red light and this driver appeared beside me, on foot! he'd got out of his car and ran after me.
Once I turned off my intercom which was blaring out lady Gagas new album I could hear him, he wanted a lift!

Anyway we both pulled over, he took a bag from his boot and I saw him stuff a saddle (yep horse saddle) into it, he then put on his jockey hat and climbed aboard, we had about 10 mins to get to Sandown race course so he could get weighed in and then race in the 6:30.
The mission was set, in and out of the cars we went with him waving back cars, waving thanks and whatever else he was gesturing, through a junction swarming with our friends in blue with hairdryers, vans cars and a bike. Did I mention he also was wearing his Jockey attire, little booties white shorts and tee-shirt type things and had his Jockey hat on, ah well they have seen me anyway so no point stopping now. No problem at all we got through and made it to Sandown Park in time I hope.

He graciously then gave me a tenner for my trouble :plainsmile
I never did find out how he did in the race but hopefully he had a good one.
It's only easy if you know the answer!
benny hedges

Re: Jockey on Storm

Post by benny hedges »

lol hero - well done :d AND WELL DONE TO THE JOCKEY FOR KNOWING A STORM WOULD GET THERE ON TIME!

did he win the race btw?
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

elric wrote:Once I turned off my intercom which was blaring out lady Gagas new album I could hear him, he wanted a lift!
A lift?? My money was on him giving you a doing for having sh1t taste in music.
Rich.

AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

cupasoop wrote:
elric wrote:Once I turned off my intercom which was blaring out lady Gagas new album I could hear him, he wanted a lift!
A lift?? My money was on him giving you a doing for having sh1t taste in music.
very true, no grown man should ever admit to listening to Lady Gaga. :lol: do it again and you will have to swap the storm for a nice pink Suzuki Gladius :p
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

But he is already riding a yellow storm. Surely that is the equivalent of a pink Gladioli!!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

:lol: Was he whipping the back end as well?
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Lady Gaga makes my ears bleed and is to be avoided at all costs.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I like that Elric, not something you hear of everyday :thumbup:

And whats wrong with lady Gaga, I like her music and singing, she's very creative, a good change from the normal run of the mill stuff :thumbup:

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

sirch345 wrote:I like that Elric, not something you hear of everyday :thumbup:

And whats wrong with lady Gaga, I like her music and singing, she's very creative, a good change from the normal run of the mill stuff :thumbup:

Chris.
looks like 2 of these required :lol:

sorry chris, but I had to do it. :lol:........not a fan of run of the mill either, but have to draw the line at Gagagagag mad woman,
I think she is a lot like elton john, .............very skilled musician & songwriter, but lives in another world and not my cup of tea!
oh and she is not bald or fat
AMcQ
elric

Post by elric »

:lol: Nothing wrong with bleeding ears, we all ride storms after all but i guess it's worse for our follwers.
I'd best not go into the rest of my music tastes :wtf:
It's only easy if you know the answer!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

AMCQ46 wrote:
sirch345 wrote:I like that Elric, not something you hear of everyday :thumbup:

Chris.
looks like 2 of these required :lol:

sorry chris, but I had to do it. :lol:........not a fan of run of the mill either, but have to draw the line at Gagagagag mad woman,
I think she is a lot like elton john, .............very skilled musician & songwriter, but lives in another world and not my cup of tea!
oh and she is not bald or fat
:lol: :lol:

Never in pink though AMcQ :thumbup:

It would be no good if we all liked the same :eh:

You could be right when you say she lives in another world, who knows, but one things for sure if she didn't have an edge on the majority she be long gone and forgotten about by now. In this crazy world you need to be slightly different to make it in the music business. That doesn't mean we all have to like her style, it just means I do :D

Chris.