keyport

General Bike chat
benny hedges

keyport

Post by benny hedges »

saw this on another site - probably the best invention ive seen in ages!

all your keys in one fob and no more scratched yokes.

http://mykeyport.com/

belting idea! :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
tony.mon

Re: keyport

Post by tony.mon »

Sorry to piss on your parade, but surely that means you'd lose all your keys at once?

I keep mine separate; at least if I lost my bike key I can get into the house to find the spare...
(once I've got home by bus wearing my riding gear :oops: :oops: )

But that's never happened, no, Sir, never happened at all, I wouldn't do such a thing, the very thought of it etc, etc.

The other thing that's never happened is that I've picked up an additional chain but not the key for it.

That's never happened either, scurrilous rumour, that one.
People would like to believe it, though.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

tony.mon wrote:Sorry to piss on your parade, but surely that means you'd lose all your keys at once?

I keep mine separate; at least if I lost my bike key I can get into the house to find the spare...
(once I've got home by bus wearing my riding gear :oops: :oops: )
lolz... if you have them all on a keyring you'd lose them all anyway!
not many keep their keys separate, though i do have my bike key on its own so it doesnt wreck the yoke and clocks.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

My bike key and lock keys live in the disc lock pouch when not in the bike, so there's either a disc lock in the pouch or the keys.
Can't forget to take the lock off that way.

And yes, those keys are separate, I have a bigger key set with keys for the cars, work shutter, alarm and door keys and of course front door key.
That lot would make a right mess of the top yoke.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

even worse, you could ride a harley gayvidson, where the keys dangle down the side and the bike still runs when they vibrate off!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

my mum made sure my keys were brightly coloured so i wouldn't lose them.........
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3318/at310031.jpg

on a more serious note my uncle thought he had lost the keys to his 2000 vfr800 went to his local honda dealer to find out how much it would cost to sort out and the dealer said you better find your keys mate otherwise it will cost you £1200 to replace...............he went home and had a really really really good look and finally found them phew!!!!!!!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Leachy

Post by Leachy »

Keyport is great idea, :clap: here's an idea that i had, at a rally/bike show i picked 1 of those "keyring waisties" put all my bike keys on 1 ring with the waisty then i tuck all the other keys inside the waisty leaving the ignition key out and hey presto no more scratched yoke's :lol:
Image Image Image
Absolutely Sodding Bloody typical!!!
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Someone I know has just bought a Multistrada. Cost to replace the electronic key? £1500. 'kin diabolical :thumbdown:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!