Sept weekend blast north of the border??

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

grumpyfrog

Sept weekend blast north of the border??

Post by grumpyfrog »

Boss just happend to dropped it into conversation at work that he is shutting the office for the septmber weekend (23rd and 26th), and we have just got to put up with it. now normally I would rant about it cause I hate taking my hols when told to, but was then thinking- (I know its hard for me to come up with a decent one) prob last decent weekend to go for a long blast before it really turns crap, so anyone want to meet up anywhere about the stirling area (just a suggestion for now) then go for a full day/days blast? route can be planned around locations coming from, pick up/drop off points along the way? have muliple rides all decending somewhere?? just a suggestion and open to all requests :thumbup:
If I get my passport sorted could even decend over to the lakes, as I know a few GS riders down that way.lol.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
benny hedges

Re: Sept weekend blast north of the border??

Post by benny hedges »

is a possible though i have the scooter run & bsb 2 week later so funds may be tight lol!
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.