Just Ordered...

General Biker Banter
leevtr

Just Ordered...

Post by leevtr »

...Skidmarx Belly in Red...Hope its a decent match, save painting the bugger.
Finned Honda R/R
Pyramid Fenda Extenda ( the biggest rip off known to man, but it seems no one else makes them )

Aint spending any more bloody money !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Vtrkidda

Re: Just Ordered...

Post by Vtrkidda »

Did they tell you 10-14 Days ? I ordered a white pan a week ago :wink: and if they havnt got your colour they make it to order ,Spoke to a chap and he was very helpful ,he told me I should get it by this friday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats what we need blokes like him went out his way to chase it up :) Great service

Lets hope its not pink 8O
Cant wait :wink:
Loud pipes save lives!
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Vtrkidda wrote:Did they tell you 10-14 Days ? I ordered a white pan a week ago :wink: and if they havnt got your colour they make it to order ,Spoke to a chap and he was very helpful ,he told me I should get it by this friday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats what we need blokes like him went out his way to chase it up :) Great service

They told me that most stuff is made to order nowadays, and yes, same sort of time frame as you. Hopefully it will be a bit sooner.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

a few of us went for a carbon fibre mudguard extender, bought off ebay from spain.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VTR1000-Fires ... 3f14da4057
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

anyone made a fenda thing out of an old car mat or similar?
macphray

Post by macphray »

Hi lads can you let us know what the quality of the belly pans are like :thumbup: when you get them please .
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

macphray wrote:Hi lads can you let us know what the quality of the belly pans are like :thumbup: when you get them please .
You're not a gambling man then !! :D
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I have had a black Moriwaki style from them 3yrs ago. It's good quality :thumbup:
AMcQ
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Vtrkidda wrote:Did they tell you 10-14 Days ? I ordered a white pan a week ago :wink: and if they havnt got your colour they make it to order ,Spoke to a chap and he was very helpful ,he told me I should get it by this friday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just got an email from Skidmarx. ' We are processing your order, and you should recieve your product within 7 days. We have made you priority, as you've ordered a faster red one, vtrkidda can wait a bit longer. '

:lol:
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: they told me this friday :clap: :clap: :clap: who will get it first :shifty:

Bets are on :thumbup:
Loud pipes save lives!
chric

Post by chric »

Just got an email from Skidmarx. ' We are processing your order, and you should recieve your product within 7 days. We have made you priority, as you've ordered a faster red one, vtrkidda can wait a bit longer. '

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: faster red one makes me chuckle every time :thumbup:
And please share fancy one my self
Ill never be a sell out storm forever