test

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
dragonback

test

Post by dragonback »

DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
Vtrkidda

Re: test

Post by Vtrkidda »

Nope didnt work :lol:
Loud pipes save lives!
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

dragonback

Post by dragonback »

dragonback

Post by dragonback »

just look at her its no wonder i have this crazy grin !!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Black on black now that's fast :-)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: hooray :lol: :lol:

I do like the black frame. I though about doing mine, but as I intend on painting the bike Red possibly I decided not to.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

get some r&g fork protectors about £31 on ebay, they saved my forks a couple of weeks ago, plus they tidy up that spindle bolt no end.... :thumbup:
bikes looking bang tidy mate
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

bigspanishmarty wrote:get some r&g fork protectors about £31 on ebay, they saved my forks a couple of weeks ago, plus they tidy up that spindle bolt no end.... :thumbup:

cheers marty , will look at them , what i notice most tho is how much quicker and smoother she is after the new jets n filter(loud as hell tooo :biggrin )and no flat spots anywhere , only thing im gonna really have to get into after hols is the forks cos she shakes n wobbles in the fast bends (which is just about any bend as i find it impossible to ease off on the trottle !) mind be back on to get some advice about that but think im on the right track if i dial everything down and take it from there,anyhoo good luck with the rebuild,if i ever get a bigger shed im gonna start summat from scratch myself :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hahaha i ain't even got a shed mate, most of the work was done in my mate garage tho, mines running like a pig at the mo, me and carl changed the main jets again yesterday, but i couldn't get out for a ride on it until tonight and its crap, the revs surge forward even when at idle, bloody dangerous to ride, it might just need the idle speed taken back a notch or two, god knows, i doubt i'll be going to brands hatch on it tomorrow tho, you go around a corner with the throttle slightly open and the revs surge and my butt tightens :eek2
i love the all black look btw very stealthy :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

2 of my daughters and my grandchild another one on the way ! open to offers,would prefer not to split but hey what the hell ! postage negotiable , cheers :beer:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

dragonback wrote:
bigspanishmarty wrote:get some r&g fork protectors about £31 on ebay, they saved my forks a couple of weeks ago, plus they tidy up that spindle bolt no end.... :thumbup:

cheers marty , will look at them , what i notice most tho is how much quicker and smoother she is after the new jets n filter(loud as hell tooo :biggrin )and no flat spots anywhere , only thing im gonna really have to get into after hols is the forks cos she shakes n wobbles in the fast bends (which is just about any bend as i find it impossible to ease off on the trottle !) mind be back on to get some advice about that but think im on the right track if i dial everything down and take it from there,anyhoo good luck with the rebuild,if i ever get a bigger shed im gonna start summat from scratch myself :thumbup:
sounds like the damping in the forks is too low for the spring. Mine did that when I upped the fork preload but didnt adjust the damping.

solution was to back off the spring preload and increase the rebound damping...........but I had spent days fiddleing with the shock as I was sure it was coming from the rear end!
AMcQ
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

cheers AMCQ46 once i got my bearings in i will get it sorted out , very possible that it was in fact just the bearings going will soon find out