Exhaust ?tion

General Bike chat
SuperWheelie996

Exhaust ?tion

Post by SuperWheelie996 »

What is the deepest sounding Exaust on the market, I have TWO brothers right now, which isnt bad , but i would like somthing even more low, and grunty, sounding ???? any knowlege of this ?
Jason Terry
Bink

Post by Bink »

I never did any market research or compared like with like but the Blueflame (fitted to my bike & I can make up a sound file if you want) exhaust sound very deep. And they are not too pricy!
I set off car alarms on driving by if that is anything to go by ... I think it is more the deep vibrations then the noise :twisted:

http://www.blueflameperformance.com/bike/
Pipstorm

Post by Pipstorm »

Try ART's, I have twin spout titanium high levels, at the TT this year everyone (who heard them) thought they were the loudest and deepest cans that they had ever heard.

Firing the bike up in the bowels of the ferry was pretty amusing :lol: , the look of disgust was obvious on some peoples faces :oops: ,

I must admit on occasions they are too loud, but at least people hear you even if you can't hear them after a long run.

Must go as my ears have started bleeding again....

Phil
Pete

Post by Pete »

Blueflame's are meaty, I've set off the odd house alarm with 'em. Sound like a bull elephant singing Barry White :D
Peter Brennan.
MDJ

Post by MDJ »

two Brothers is v nice kit, keep em..
for a deeper sound....
Take the top off the air box (if you have K+N)and have the carbs set up, that'll make it deeper.....
:twisted:
I got knocked down, but i'll get up again and you'll never ever keep me down!
RichieCook

Post by RichieCook »

Have a set of carbon hi level remus grand prix......very deep and very grunty
Waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
cashy

more noise more power!

Post by cashy »

On the 2 storms I've had, I have had 3 sets of after market cans on.
1st set were low level steel microns which were great, then forgot to clean them after winter ride and salt has marked them :oops: ,they are now in my loft still, keep meaning to get rid! so then changed to high level carbon remus grand prix , not quit as grunty but looked great, that bike then got nicked just as I was getting it out of winter storage with no insurance! :oops: big loss.
New storm has high level carbon microns that my mate with a :twisted: blade said are the best Ive had so far