Oulton Park was awesome

General Bike chat

Oulton Park was awesome

Post by Image »

Everyone advised us not to go because of the weather and it turned out blue skies all weekend. We all came back frazzled. And what a 50th I had. Highly recommended way to celebrate a birthday. The racing was superb and because we went on Friday night we got a campospot right next to the beer tent and the track.

VTRDark

Re: Oulton Park was awesome

Post by VTRDark »

So that's where the sun was. :lol: Glad you had a good and happy birthday. :thumbup:

:beer: :beer:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Did you happen to see Josh Brooks survive the high side in the 3rd race? The bike was a mess afterwards! Glad you had a good one mate. :beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Glad you enjoyed it, I never got there, couldn't go, I booked a week to Rhodes for me and my son for next week and my partner couldn't come so all my good buy tokens got used up for that. plus I was in the Dog house coz I arrive back on the Thursday and my Daughter gets married on the Friday, a bit to tight really so everyone is snarling at me :confused except my son of course :D :thumbup:
I'll be calling into the Bike and Hound tonight about 9.30ish :beer: :thumbup: will you be in :?:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost

Post by Image »

Yep, I'll be in. You'll see my yellow VTR outside :D