thats it i quit!

General Biker Banter
marravtr

thats it i quit!

Post by marravtr »

:biggrin handed my notice in at work today, old boss rang me up earlier this week and near enough begged me to come back and work for them again :thumbup: so after a tour round the new works and £££ talks for an hour im going back into the print trade after avin 10yrs off! start 20th august so im having a few weeks off before i start back :thumbup: looking forward to getting my weekends back again! :beer:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
agentpineapple

Re: thats it i quit!

Post by agentpineapple »

good luck with it mate, i hope your on more dosh..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Sounds great, a new start and weekends. Good luck :thumbup:
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Good for you Wolfie!

Enjoy your time off..you can get all those jobs done around the house you've been meaning to do for ages.. :lol:

Hope it all works really well for you.

Mac.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Good luck with the new job Marra, hope it goes well for you.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Rob

Post by Rob »

Yep, good luck. I love quitting, it's a great feeling.
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Good luck in the new job .
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

:thumbup: cheers all, yeh looking forward to getting my wkends back again! might get to some of the meets and workshop days now! may even hold one myself, dont know feck all about engines but can make bacon butties!! :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
cliveyandrews

Post by cliveyandrews »

That's great news - Print is the trade I still love after all these years & changes (I work in Pre Press), nice that there still are some jobs out there, I've been looking for work in the Midlands the last 4 years!

:thumbup:
=====================================================

Audi, Vide, Tace
aurantiacus tempestas es ocius

=====================================================
chric

Post by chric »

marravtr wrote::thumbup: cheers all, yeh looking forward to getting my wkends back again! might get to some of the meets and workshop days now! may even hold one myself, dont know feck all about engines but can make bacon butties!! :lol:
workshop day sounds good :thumbup: no wombles all about nowt but be there to pass spanners and be a tea bitch :lol:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
edds11

Post by edds11 »

Thats funny...I've had my last day today with the ex-boss I've been working with today, going to Europoe tomorrow for a week and a half long induction :thumbup: hopefully this is going to be a good move, might be able to ACTUALLY feed the kids now, this is the reason why I have been unable to attend any workshop days, I was promised a starter rate and after 3 months there would be a pay increase....it didn't come. So for the last 8 months I have been working on this project and spending what little savings I had.... so hears for the future and to anyone else who's had enough of the day to day sh1t that crappy managers who think they can get away with "there's no work out there" and "think yourself Lucky that you have a job" bollocky kind of sh1t that these twaty idiots think they can get away with. one day they will be full of shitty ideas and no one to give them too and I cannot wait. :wave:
edds11

Post by edds11 »

what a difference a week makes, actually looking forward to Monday morning, anyone else in the doldrums please accept this advice.... it WILL get better, head down butt up and just keep looking, you ARE worth it