rossi back to yamaha on a 2 yr contract

Any racing related stuff
Kev L

Re: rossi back to yamaha on a 2 yr contract

Post by Kev L »

Shame Cal isn't likely to get a factory ride now. Ducati have taken their offer and given the ride to Dovi, having kept Cal hanging for months. Scott Reading appears to have lost the Duke as well, seems the British passport closes more doors than it opens!!
Scott really needs a Moto GP ride cause he don't fit on the Moto 2 anymore, Bradley is going to Tech 3 and Cal looks like having either a San Carlo Honda or stick with Tech 3. Herve Poncheral seems to be the only employer in the paddock who likes British riders.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
pariah

Post by pariah »

Why O Why would any one all ready beating the ducati on the Tech 3 yamaha time and time again want to change to the ducati is beyond me.
He knows stoner was the only one to master that beast, he knows it's beat rossi so why jump onto the lame horse now. All I can think is that it means he now enters the history books as a Ducati rider and or it's just for the money .
I think it's good that cal did'nt get the ride , I think that Honda should have snapped him up. Look what happend to Ellisas when he came up to Gp, he's now struggling back in moto 2. Looks like we will have to wait and see where it goes. :crazy:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Pariah, I would have said part of it has to be the money, surely a factory ride will be worth a lot more than a Satellite ride will be.

If Dovi has got that Ducati Factory ride for definite, it'll be interesting to see how he goes on the bike next year.

Chris.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

i like Dovi and i hope it doesn't hamper him next year, though his strong point is the dukes weak point with front end feel in the corner entry and braking zone, if they dont get that sorted he's going to have try ride around its problems, either that or pray for rain!

I do think its pride and money, i think he must accept that with lorenzo around and the hungry marc marquez stepping up next year he can hope for 3rd or 4th in the championship at best if marquez gels with the Repsol, so is it a case of get as much money on the table as possible and make the best life you can out the sport while you still can,

Re: Scott i think he would go great on a GP bike he's been putting up some great battles in the championship this year realy shown he deserves a GP ride, its a shame for him he works it so hard and has fantastic skills and can ride the bike on a trye that's shagged out very well but his size does hamper him the smaller chaps just fly past him on the straights :thumbdown:

given its present format i don't think the championship will be so strong in the next few years, once it looses Rossi it will rock the championship and interest will drop, he's the only household name in the GP paddock, This CRT sh1t is killing the class its just become pathetic to have them going round, marquez on the Moto2 was only a second or so off some of the lads on a machine with 400cc more displacement

I Hope that Suzuki comes back soon, what the hell has happened to them coming back in 2013? no one talks about it any more, there was loads of talk about testing and development at beginning of the year, would like to see Kawasaki drag its butt back on the grid as well
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033