adios amigos

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

adios amigos

Post by agentpineapple »

off to spain this afternoon, i'm already looking forward to my return because the little fuel spigot thingy majig has turned up from honda, which means i can finally put the 19ltr tank on and my bike will almost be finished, well sort of, business during the olympics was non exsistent, it made me laugh when they used taxis in the closing ceremony :roll:
because no one f-ing used them during the games, oh well roll on sept when the schools are back in.....
c u laterzzzzzz
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tasum

Re: adios amigos

Post by tasum »

safe journey there and back, enjoy your trip, but i always thougt that spain was south of the river...... :) :)
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

See you when you get back. Tease yourself and have a look at that storm around the corner from you over there. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Have fun Marty don't work to hard
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Is this a working break or are you relaxing on this one? Have you packed the mankini????
:sick:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Have you packed the mankini????

SHUDDER!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

its a working break as always kev, although the mankini might make an appearance at some point :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(
and mac are you shuddering with excitment at the prospect...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

With your, ahem, figure mate it would look like you were flossing. Oh jeez I feel quite nauseous again
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

swallow that sick back down kev and man :wink: up, for god sake, your a blue bike owner you can handle anything......
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sorry fella, showing a little weakness there. But some images, some images are just too horrific to deal with.... :eek2
boz

Post by boz »

bigspanishmarty wrote:off to spain this afternoon, i'm already looking forward to my return because the little fuel spigot thingy majig has turned up from honda, which means i can finally put the 19ltr tank on and my bike will almost be finished, well sort of, business during the olympics was non exsistent, it made me laugh when they used taxis in the closing ceremony :roll:
because no one f-ing used them during the games, oh well roll on sept when the schools are back in.....
c u laterzzzzzz
Funny you should mention the lack of business during the olympics. In the news today were food vendors who had paid tens of thousands to secure a pitch in various locations, to be told that 80,000 peeps a day would be passing through. Now they are saying that hardly anyway bought their grub and they've lost a packet! Being the miserable git I am and an official cynic of these there games, I have little sympathy (for them, not you big fella, that's your day to day job and a fine one it is). Here begins the untold story of these games :lol: :lol: :lol:
CBR900rr Fireblade
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
and mac are you shuddering with excitment at the prospect......
Most definitely, 1000000%, absolutely, NOT .......

Kev....pass me the sick bucket when your done with it please....... :sick: :sick: :sick:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

boz wrote:
bigspanishmarty wrote:off to spain this afternoon, i'm already looking forward to my return because the little fuel spigot thingy majig has turned up from honda, which means i can finally put the 19ltr tank on and my bike will almost be finished, well sort of, business during the olympics was non exsistent, it made me laugh when they used taxis in the closing ceremony :roll:
c u laterzzzzzz
Funny you should mention the lack of business during the olympics. In the news today were food vendors who had paid tens of thousands to secure a pitch in various locations, to be told that 80,000 peeps a day would be passing through. Now they are saying that hardly anyway bought their grub and they've lost a packet! Being the miserable git I am and an official cynic of these there games, I have little sympathy (for them, not you big fella, that's your day to day job and a fine one it is). Here begins the untold story of these games :lol: :lol: :lol:
boz it was shockingly bad, a bloke i know who has sandwich bar in the west end told me he was down 70% on last years august takings 8O and there was a report of telly about stores in central london being down 50% on there takings, so many tourists were scared of by hotels profiteering and charging huge somes of money that people that wanted to holiday in london but had no interest in the games just coulded afford it, then there was the chaos of the games lanes, which were total over kill, and to this day i don't know why motorbikes weren't allowed in them :crazy:
as usual the pictures you see on telly don't show the effect the games had on normal everyday londoners trying to earn a living in these hard finacial times.... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
firestorm1997

Post by firestorm1997 »

Marty enjoy your trip, wish I could go back over but am back at work Monday. We had a great time and managed to get Andorra and some of the Pyrenees in to out trip.
N260, C13 and C28 where just a few of the roads we used.. kin mental....
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

glad you had a fun trip mate, the roads over here are different class, thanks to eu funding, its a shame i fly over, next year i'll bring the bike over.... :D
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!