My LOVELY new 2nd Shiney Storm curtsey of 'Marravtr'

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Anotherbikerbabe

My LOVELY new 2nd Shiney Storm curtsey of 'Marravtr'

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Here is my beautiful 2nd firestorm and boy god what a NOISEY bugger it is omfg...Blueflame Double spout Evo Titanium cans. :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin .Oh go on then...I jumped and so did my mate as it almost threw us off the drive! Honest to god I felt my hair waft! :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm sure some of you have seen this in the flesh so no need for the endless list of extras, you already know! The Eerie thing is, it was EXACTLY 3 years to the day y'day when I bought the yellow one! Weird, and PWT could almost be my TMP initials! strange...I'm now living in Sw Wales near the Brecons so should be fun..Thanks Marra for your patience and your coffee..It is a gleaming bike..

Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
grumpyfrog

Re: My LOVELY new 2nd Shiney Storm curtsey of 'Marravtr'

Post by grumpyfrog »

Now are you trying to infor that the red ones are indeed faster/ louder/ better than the yellow ones??
Still not as good as the black ones yet.....
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Anotherbikerbabe

grumpyfrog wrote:Now are you trying to infor that the red ones are indeed faster/ louder/ better than the yellow ones??
Still not as good as the black ones yet.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: I would NEVER say the yellow ones are faster/better,but Daves was black and he was faster than me...hummm...I leave all of that to you blokes!! :wink: BUT, my Yellow one was loud as some of you will remember from our little bimble round the Brecons 2 yrs ago with PeteL and playerone and nige etc as I recall Playerone going out n getting himself some CC cans afterwards BUT I have to admit, this bike is defo a lot louder and mine was loud! I have my fantastic hubby to thank for all this pleasure as he was the one who paid for my CBT after I kept saying for yrs I was gonna do it...4 yrs coming up 5 and points free FOR NOW!!! hee hee..I'm in love....again...umm umm um!

.He is my rock and I couldn't do it or have this much fun without my wingman and his support..Looking forward to seeing some of you again as we now live SW Wales not too far from Llandovery further SW but we are on the route to loop Llandovery - Abergavenny/n back round the Brecons :thumbup:

Maybe 'Marravtr' will bimble out this way once he gets a new bike..IF anyone is selling a similar bike, please get in touch as Dave on the look out for a newer model/or a Blade. Cheers peeps
dragonback

Post by dragonback »

Very nice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, enjoy !!! :beer:
DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Welcome back ABB, wondered where you had gone off to, and you have also answered the question as to which member had bought marra's bike. Only question left unanswered is what is marra getting next?

Strange thing is I am up in your old neck of the woods this week with my bike..in Kirkcudbright!
so having dried out following the biblical deluge coming up on Monday, I just took my 16 yr old out on the back and we had a great run out Dalry over to thornhill then the Dalveen pass then back over to Leadhills and Wanlochead, back into Dumfries and the home via the coast road. Sun out but still f windy, but boy do I miss these roads :D

Will have to meet up in south Wales so you can show us the roads Down there.

Oh and yellow ones are still faster :D
AMcQ
Anotherbikerbabe

AMCQ46 wrote:Welcome back ABB, wondered where you had gone off to, and you have also answered the question as to which member had bought marra's bike. Only question left unanswered is what is marra getting next?Indeed?? What next for him???

Strange thing is I am up in your old neck of the woods this week with my bike..in Kirkcudbright!
so having dried out following the biblical deluge coming up on Monday, I just took my 16 yr old out on the back and we had a great run out Dalry over to thornhill then the Dalveen pass then back over to Leadhills and Wanlochead, back into Dumfries and the home via the coast road. Sun out but still f windy, but boy do I miss these roads :D Yep, all my old neck of the woods for sure, we used to live nr Auldgirth and I still have my Dentist in Thornhill believe it or not I'm going in Sept the long way to mams back in Ncle via thornhill..Mad I know, but he's brilliant and down here i've a 6-9mth wait just to be seen!!! I figured I'm going all the way up the M5/M6 to cut over to the NE I may as well just do it and head to mams from there..It's only cpl of times a yr..lol..
Will have to meet up in south Wales so you can show us the roads Down there. For sure, Dave is home in November and I hope to be picking up Marras bike next sort of 10-12 days ish n have to work out some logistics of how i'm picking it up etc..so yeah, that'll be good..

Oh and yellow ones are still faster :D
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

You have yourself a very nice bike there. I was eyeing it up on ebay before I knew who it belonged to. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Anotherbikerbabe

cybercarl wrote:You have yourself a very nice bike there. I was eyeing it up on ebay before I knew who it belonged to. :thumbup:

(:-})
Thanks :thumbup: I don't hang about when I see something really nice... :thumbup:
chric

Post by chric »

first dibs on cans if you ever want to get rid :thumbup:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome back Tracy :thumbup: You certainly do have yourself a very nice looking bike there :cool2

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

chric wrote:first dibs on cans if you ever want to get rid :thumbup:
Chric what is it with you and this serial can buying spree you're on?? :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Anotherbikerbabe

Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting out n about on it. Just sorting a courier out soon but yeah Chris, if I EVER want to sell the cans,which I very much doubt!! first dibs...Hearing is believing 8O 8O 8O ! Some of you have prob heard it anyway whilst Marra has had it this year! It is an beautiful gleaming example... :beer: :clap: :clap:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Did you decide against an SP or Blade? Or did you try them for size?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
popkat

Post by popkat »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:IF anyone is selling a similar bike, please get in touch as Dave on the look out for a newer model/or a Blade. Cheers peeps [/color]

PM sent
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
Anotherbikerbabe

Kev L wrote:Did you decide against an SP or Blade? Or did you try them for size?
Hi Kev

Was all set for a Blade and saw Marras!! Fell in love on the spot! :angel: Thought about the SP1 as Dave offered to buy me one but to be honest didn't fancy riding over a coin knowing whether it was 'heads or tails' lol..They are a hard ride and more suited to dave than me lol..As it turned out, I got a fantastic bike at a great price so was too good for me to pass up and I never thought I'd get another Storm as good as my previous one...Wrong!. still looking for a bike for Dave that he can do up and put his own spec to as it's not worth paying a lot of money for his with him now working overseas 3mths away/3 weeks at home so if anyone has a half decent Storm they want to sell at a reasonable price that he can do up, let us know..I just bought a Mazda6 sport too so bike gonna have to be reasonably priced..He sold his as was gonna be sat there for months on end not being used! Time for a rejig!