Spray painting

General Bike chat
playerone

Spray painting

Post by playerone »

Does anyone do spray painting on the forum? Looking at getting full custom respray on the red bike so thought I'd ask :D
cheekykev

Re: Spray painting

Post by cheekykev »

playerone wrote:Does anyone do spray painting on the forum? Looking at getting full custom respray on the red bike so thought I'd ask :D
These guys know what they're doing, they did my Castrol Honda,they were commisioned by Honda to do Colin Edwards bike in 2002 and then licensed do 15 more, 8 went to America and 7 stayed in the UK for sale as limited iditions from Honda dealers, mine is one of them :D (original Laguna Seca) not a copy :thumbup:

http://www.spraybay.co.uk/

Great set of guys, they go that extra mile, they'll do anything you want, and do it good, you've seen mine :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
playerone

Post by playerone »

Cheers Kev, they certainly done a cracking job on yours :thumbup:
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

playerone wrote:Cheers Kev, they certainly done a cracking job on yours :thumbup:
If you want to know more, or want a price off them just let me know, I'll get in touch with them and see if I can get a bit of discount for you :thumbup:

I don't really want to post on the open forum what they charged me, but if you bell me or PM me I'll tell you more :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
playerone

Post by playerone »

Will do, there's a bit of repairing needing doing on the tank and probably to a few area's on the plastics, fixing points and scrapes but just trying to get a few idea's at moment as it probably won't be till after xmas depending on how things pan out next month or two personally