Bazza Where Art Thou?

General Bike chat
Boubepo

Bazza Where Art Thou?

Post by Boubepo »

I've been trying to find Bazza's profile to pm him, I need to order a set of CCT's.

I've been putting this job off for 6 months, so I'm way overdue to get it sorted.

I have done a search through all the 'B' on the memebers list but I just don't see his name.

Is his profile name different to plain Bazza?
bazza696

Re: Bazza Where Art Thou?

Post by bazza696 »

Boubepo wrote:I've been trying to find Bazza's profile to pm him, I need to order a set of CCT's.

I've been putting this job off for 6 months, so I'm way overdue to get it sorted.

I have done a search through all the 'B' on the memebers list but I just don't see his name.

Is his profile name different to plain Bazza?
i'm here fella, I have PM'd my mobile number as text are faster.
Boubepo

Post by Boubepo »

Thanks Bazza much appeciated
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know how that feels. Until I discovered that at the top of members list, Username, Rank, Posts, Website Location, etc etc act as tabs. So if you click on Username you can then scroll through the members alphabetically. It makes things much easier when you know the Usernsme otherwise they are just random names beginning with B or whatever other letter one may choose to look through.

:thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

bazza696 wrote: text are faster.
depends what colour font you use
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Boubepo

Post by Boubepo »

cybercarl wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know how that feels. Until I discovered that at the top of members list, Username, Rank, Posts, Website Location, etc etc act as tabs. So if you click on Username you can then scroll through the members alphabetically. It makes things much easier when you know the Usernsme otherwise they are just random names beginning with B or whatever other letter one may choose to look through.

:thumbup:

(:-})
Thanks Carl, I didn't realise you could also click on the 'Rank' 'Posts' tabs as well.

I found Bazza straight away doing it that way [by clicking 'B' and then clicking the posts tab]

I'm already in touch with Bazza now but that's worth remembering