Some winter insperation

General Bike chat
Whoa Nelly

Some winter insperation

Post by Whoa Nelly »

Watching the snow flurry past the window, thinking I really ought to get out to the barn and get those forks off..
Is this inspiration or just more prevarication?
http://vimeo.com/andrewdavidwatson/waitingoutwinter
WN! '99 Firestorm, furry dice & 2lbs of dead insects
Whoa Nelly

Re: Some winter insperation

Post by Whoa Nelly »

'Inspiration', even. And me a spelling nazi too :whatever
Anyway, this is a great little film with a nice bike, marred only by some gratuitous coffee action.
WN! '99 Firestorm, furry dice & 2lbs of dead insects
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That garage looked nice and cosy. And all that space for tools. It's not inspired me as I don't have one. :sad2

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

me too carl - stuck in me little flat I miss the garage more than anything else :(

mind you, some good pointers for workshop days - dart board and wood burner to ship to Grain anyone???
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

The only problem with that is I would be fighting with myself over whether to play with the bike or the woodburner. I started a chimney fire with one of them once :lol:

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

BigVeeGrin wrote:me too carl - stuck in me little flat I miss the garage more than anything else :(

mind you, some good pointers for workshop days - dart board and wood burner to ship to Grain anyone???
Dartboard...check.

Wood Burner...well I already have a gas fire & I suppose if you really want a real fire there is always the incinerator dustbin, but you have to keep Firestarter Carl well away from that !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

MacV2 wrote:
BigVeeGrin wrote:me too carl - stuck in me little flat I miss the garage more than anything else :(

Dartboard...check.

Wood Burner...well I already have a gas fire & I suppose if you really want a real fire there is always the incinerator dustbin, but you have to keep Firestarter Carl well away from that !
:lol: :lol: and any loose Mon clothing that may have fuel potential
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I love fire. :D it's my favourite element. But it's living thing and you have to feed it or it will go out. Unless it's so big that you still have hot ashes there a week later :roll: You also have to control it and not let it control you, hence the playing. Give it enough food, make sure it's placed in the right part of the fire to draw it one way or another. Give it the right amount of airflow. And if you you chuck some old wire and some phosphates on you can make pretty colours. Fireworks are good for that :lol: :lol: Then you can dance around the fire and worship it.

:Dancing: :Dancing: