little london scumbag

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

little london scumbag

Post by agentpineapple »

i was informed today that the scooter rider that i had an altercation with a month or so ago has involved his insurance company in the matter and he's claiming that my taxi damaged his bike(no doubt he will also be claiming personal injury), what a lying little scrote, at no point did the taxi touch his scooter, there was no accident, i'll admit there was an incident, another sign of the youth today being lying little scumbags, i'll be willing to go to court on this one, i've instructed my taxi rental company not to pay out anything, and you wonder why your insurances keep going up, its because of lying arseholes like this, bring back capital punishment, i know its wrong of me but i really want to hurt him and teach him one of lifes harsh lessons........
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
callam_nffc

Re: little london scumbag

Post by callam_nffc »

Its not just us young'uns pal,

Some silly cow drove into my thundercat last july down a narrow lane, I was at a complete stop yet she has conveiniently decided to argue the toss of what happened
Hence i now have to list a pending claim on my insurance and cant use my ncb, which makes my premium skyrocket, arseholes the lot of em
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
Virt

Post by Virt »

It's not fair to discriminate via age, just the general shitty-ness of people nowadays... If there's a chance they can get money from it they'll seize it with both hands, what happened to honesty and stuff? Have people no self-respect or dignity nowadays?
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

even during the incident he was saying that he was going to have me for this, i said to him at the time that he was an embarrsement to all the other young asian lads like himself, we had a little fight, he lost, he cried like a bitch, and now he's throwing all of his toys out of the pram.... :lol:
i know he will have made up whitnesses, all of which will have surnames of an asian origin, i will find out a few more details and if i'm wrong about what i've posted, i will print a retraction, but honestly i doubt i'm wrong..... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Find him....Gag, Blindfold, take him to Epping forest ( All at night ) Give them a shovel and make him dig his own grave ( In their underwear ). By this time he's begging for mercy, sqealing like the little bitch he is. Take his driving license, tell him now you have his address and if he doesnt admit liability he'll be going in the hole.

Best bit is you were with me all evening !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Virt

Post by Virt »

As much as I agree with lee, that's a bit OTT :lol: :crazy:

I'm never gonna get on your bad side!!! I hope. Or I won't stay there for long :lol:

Could be worse, imagine if you were doing this
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

:lol: :lol:

I'm not that bad really. It would scare the crap out of the little fcuker though !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Virt

Post by Virt »

I'll believe it when you offer me compensation, you totally hit me there with that barrage of abuse towards the other guy :lol:
whitestorm pete

Post by whitestorm pete »

what a little cu*t ! :x
If sh1t were money you would be worth a fortune
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

trust me, its better that i don't know where he lives.......you guys are right,age isn't to blame, but you should try living in the heart of the east end of london, 90% asian, i've travelled the world, but it never fails to amaze me, how cultures differ in such a massive way, the lack of consideration for others is shocking, its all about what they can get from themselves, and god forbid you ask them a favour, none of them knock on my 88yr old nans front door to ask if she's ok, they just ain't interested in anything other than themselves..... :crazy:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

bigspanishmarty wrote:trust me, its better that i don't know where he lives.......you guys are right,age isn't to blame, but you should try living in the heart of the east end of london, 90% asian, i've travelled the world, but it never fails to amaze me, how cultures differ in such a massive way, the lack of consideration for others is shocking, its all about what they can get from themselves, and god forbid you ask them a favour, none of them knock on my 88yr old nans front door to ask if she's ok, they just ain't interested in anything other than themselves..... :crazy:
It's everywhere unfortunately, selfishness... I do take pride in the fact that if someone genuinely needs help I tend to offer as much as I can without endangering myself... It goes back to Sebs' post about people these days not being raised, if I was a little sh1t when I was young I got punished.. Not getting shouted at and then ignored or whatever :thumbdown: Nothing we can do about it unfortunately, just hope our kids don't turn out to be little shits. Mine will get the wooden spoon if they do :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Find him....Gag, Blindfold, take him to Epping forest ( All at night ) Give them a shovel and make him dig his own grave ( In their underwear ). By this time he's begging for mercy, sqealing like the little bitch he is. Take his driving license, tell him now you have his address and if he doesnt admit liability he'll be going in the hole.
I know someone that would do exactly that.

I tell you who are the true scumbags though. It's the insurance companies and even more so the no win no fee mob that have created this culture of claiming injuries etc. We are becoming like America where you can't breathe without being sued.

I take it you got the coppers number and a incident reference number. They may back you up if your lucky. It will certainly put the insurance companies in the clear. The no win people for injury is something else all together.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Mine will get the wooden spoon if they do
Now there is another problem. Parents are not allowed to discipline their kids anymore. The kids will take their own parents to court. Moral of the story, don't have kids. Problem solved. :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:
Mine will get the wooden spoon if they do
Now there is another problem. Parents are not allowed to discipline their kids anymore. The kids will take their own parents to court. Moral of the story, don't have kids. Problem solved. :lol:

They'll bloody thank me for it when they don't end up scrounging benefits and hanging out with the scum of the earth, or getting raped every morning and evening in prison :lol: There is only one way to discipline children really, if they complain then I ain't gonna have any sympathy if they get nowhere in life :twisted: :evil:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

the police wouldn't get involved mate, its not a criminal matter, all the officers in question will do is give both of our statements, but that wouldn't prove much, the police told me that at the time of the incident there camera was pointing in the other direction, other than going to all the building along that stretch of road and requesting there cctv footage under the freedom of information act, there ain't much i can do other than tell the truth in court.
i still get phonecalls every month from the same asain voice asking me if i want to make a claim for my bike accident over two years ago, even after i explain that i have an on going claim for 50k which is about to go to court, they still ring me every month, the ferking scumbags.....
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!