Traffic Film Remover (Cheap)

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
pete7

Traffic Film Remover (Cheap)

Post by pete7 »

Ah brilliant some has posted the suspension setting from PB Mag. Picked up my second storm a while back but the previous owner has been fiddling so it kicks me out of the seat even on a flat road. Be tackling them shortly.

Anyway in return thought I would offer this gem. Into see Mr Honda this morning to buy a new brake leaver and indicator, (don't ask all to embarrasing) and sees he is selling "Much Off" at £16.50 a litre. Me thinks thats expensive so nipped into Solent Truck Parks, Fareham and bought 25 litres of Traffic Film Remover (TFR) for £15.99 including the VAT. Now I am no chemist but its the same colour and works really well. Believe me it really works! :) We know of one boat manufacturer down here who is re bottlling the stuff and selling it on to yachties with a huge mark up under his own label. now why didn't I think of that. In fact does anyone want a litre of Pete's Special Lixor ? 8)

The TFR is made by Swarfeega, so should be easily available.

Pete
tony.wilde1

tfr

Post by tony.wilde1 »

can you do this with it pete? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.abercon.co.uk/vtr1000/gallery/745.jpg

nice advert anyway!!haha!
pete7

Post by pete7 »

for the price you will be paying, the young girl will come free for a couple of hours :lol:
tony.wilde1

wow

Post by tony.wilde1 »

ok ..put me down for 10 gallons :lol: :lol: :lol: