Operation Storm Lunatics in London 21st of sept

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

agentpineapple

Operation Storm Lunatics in London 21st of sept

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm finally getting around to re-arranging the london lunatics rideout, i've chosen the 21.09.13, a saturday night into sunday morning
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so i'm putting together another london late night bike ride.
the date will be the 21th of sept which will be a saturday night/ sunday morning.
if we meet at the ace cafe just off the north circular near wembley, the cafe is open untill 11pm.
we could meet at 10pm, catch the last knockings at the ace. then travel into central london taking in the sights, a few nice photo opptunities, then go into leicester sq park up and have a coffee.
then go for another ride thru the west end, making lots of noise and setting off car alarms, anyone who was on the last ride will know what to expect.
make sure your bikes cooling system is in tip top condition(al), as its slow going even at 4am in the heart of the west end.
we'll set off at 11pm and probably finish around 5 to 6am.
hopefully we'll have the weather on our side, if it looks like rain, it will be cancelled until a later date.

meet point...ace cafe, north london, 10pm to 11pm.
Ace Corner, N Circular Rd, London, Stonebridge NW10 7UD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
agent p
cyberman
kev
virt plus 2
jamoi
gaz
pete l
----------------------------------------------------------------------
possible
firestorm1997
fireballxl5
edds11
Last edited by agentpineapple on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 21 times in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
darkember

Re: another london rideout

Post by darkember »

No chance for me I would not consider a night ride unless I improve the lighting system. They are absolutely hopeless :cry:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

it wouldn't be as bad as you think fella, if you get to the meet point for 10pm, it will still be daylight, then you'll be riding in a group until the sun comes up at 6am, before heading of home in daylight again......so no excuses... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
edds11

Post by edds11 »

Am in Marty, and our Kidd aswell I think :clap: :clap:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Too much fun to nt go again...and test my fan again :D
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

I'm in. And if it's a Saturday overnight into Sunday my brother said he'll try and make it too :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Where did I put my name down then. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
playerone

Post by playerone »

oh go then, you twisted my arm :lol: :lol:
Virt

Post by Virt »

Quick question, how much roughly was the cost for fuel for most people(just around London)? Poor little apprentice needs to start saving :D :lol: :lol:
edds11

Post by edds11 »

Virt. I filled at the start of the run, see geo video, than on the way out in the morning I stopped at the A1 first petrol station and put in a fiver, mind you we were stood around a bit waiting for a fuse to fix itself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

The price of fuel in London is less expensive than what you would pay at services on the motorway. You would probably do no less than half a tank hooning around London depending on how much you blip you throttle making lots of noise, so you main fuel cost is getting here and back.

==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:Where did I put my name down then. :lol:

like i have to ask you....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and virt, you'll do more fuel going to and from london, than you will riding around london. i very much doubt you'll do two fill ups door to door, will you be on the storm....?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:The price of fuel in London is less expensive than what you would pay at services on the motorway. You would probably do no less than half a tank hooning around London depending on how much you blip you throttle making lots of noise, so you main fuel cost is getting here and back.

Well I get about 10 miles per litre on average so theoretically it will only cost £20-£25 then? Not bad :D Oh and I have a baffled 600. I can't make any noise, I wouldn't even try and compete with you guys :lol:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Virt wrote:
cybercarl wrote:The price of fuel in London is less expensive than what you would pay at services on the motorway. You would probably do no less than half a tank hooning around London depending on how much you blip you throttle making lots of noise, so you main fuel cost is getting here and back.

Well I get about 10 miles per litre on average so theoretically it will only cost £20-£25 then? Not bad :D Oh and I have a baffled 600. I can't make any noise, I wouldn't even try and compete with you guys :lol:
try not to fall off the bike whilst looking at the scantily clad ladies around soho, if you ask nicely i'll lead us down the road with all the sex shops.... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
try not to fall off the bike whilst looking at the scantily clad ladies around soho, if you ask nicely i'll lead us down the road with all the sex shops.... :lol:
Pretty pretty please with cherries on top :lol: :lol: :erection: