Fabulous coverage of the Isle of Man TT races.

General Biker Banter
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

I have been following all the events at the TT races on the Islae of Man on the telly ..
It's just fabulous coverage of this top draw event by ITV 4 .. well done. The helicopter
pictures of the racing are just absolutely stunning and congratulations to all .. nearly better
than being there .. ( NOT QUITE ) :clap:
Alb
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

They still need to do better .
I know they don't have the funding of the Moto gp or the f1 but I would like to see more of what's going on
Last edited by lloydie on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
VTRDark

Re: Fabulous coverage of the Isle of Man TT races.

Post by VTRDark »

Who did they bed then Lloyd :lol:

I think the coverage is great, It's just that it's not on one of the mainstream channels. Shame really, motorcycle sport just does not get related the same as that crap (do I dare mention it) ball sport. What a wombles waste of TV space that takes up, filling our screens with morons. I would find Softball/Baseball more interesting, even Cricket is more interesting at least there is an element of danger involved.

Still got the last couple of TT day to catch up on. I been recording it all. :thumbup:

Hey saintsman I bet they got some nice light ales over there buddy. I wonder if they have Skinners. :think: my favourite being a pint of Knocker. Get me on that and I want more. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

cybercarl wrote:Who did they bed then Lloyd :lol:

I think the coverage is great, It's just that it's not on one of the mainstream channels. Shame really, motorcycle sport just does not get related the same as that crap (do I dare mention it) ball sport. What a ferking waste of TV space that takes up, filling our screens with morons. I would find Softball/Baseball more interesting, even Cricket is more interesting at least there is an element of danger involved.

I'll second that, especially the ball sort moron bit :clap:
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That;s one of the good things about this forum, quite a few of us feel the same way. It's the one place I can escape it. :)

lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Fecking Aulto correct :-(
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

cybercarl wrote:That;s one of the good things about this forum, quite a few of us feel the same way. It's the one place I can escape it. :)

I like the sound of that,it bugs the sh#t of me that whenever the overpaid numpties are kicking a ball the whole country seems to talk about nothing else and to make it worse its all over the tv as well. Rant over :biggrin .
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

Hiya m8tey..
Isle of Man ...Well its O'kells ales there ... been a brewery there for over a 100 years..
and tasty stuff it is too... no doubt a fair gallonage will be quoffed this all this TT
week ... Har :beer:
Alb :thumbup:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

You have got to be the forum real ale guru. I've got to go for a pint with you one day, Maybe on one of the rideout weekends. You sound like right character. :thumbup:

Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Okells ale mmm, one year on a rather wet day at the TT we decided to try and drink ourselves insensible on Okells and Castletown.

FAILED couldn't hold the quantity!

Now Bushy's on the other hand.... :beer:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Are you sure you didn't drink so much that you drank yourself sober. I have done that on a few occasions when I have been out on the lash all day and then started again the next. :roll:

Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

cybercarl wrote:
Are you sure you didn't drink so much that you drank yourself sober. I have done that on a few occasions when I have been out on the lash all day and then started again the next. :roll:

Definitely not, there were 5 of us in the Marine in Peel going at it like trojans, we were getting a discount by the end!
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

lloydie wrote:They still need to do better .
I know they don't have the funding of the Moto gp or the f1 but I would like to see more of what's going on
At least you get to see them..... Around here they hit an obscure cable channel in mid Sept........
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

Well fellow stormers ...TT .. its over ... boo hoo .. what a week ... weather brill, racing brill,
crowds brill .... all 2morrow ... into Liverpool off the ferry and Heysham ... strings of em
Sunday.. all on the M6 up and down.. East LancsRoad ... what a moneyspinner for
the Isle of Manshire.. Looked at accomodation for 2014 ... heavily booked ,
but I noticed it starts next year in the last week of May thats a week earlier.
Finally ITV4 ... well done , ...hey bikes going faster than copters chasin em .. :wtf:
openly admitted by commentators .. ... couldnt believe it ... take care ... :thumbup:
Alb
Smokinjoe73

Post by Smokinjoe73 »

I saw the coverage every day here in the City. It was on velocity which seems to run a ton of bloke shows.

Awesome to watch, but dont like the sidecars. I always thought those were the clowns of the racing world. Like a side show, but I would rather see the main acts.

I am racing nationals this week and there are always sidecars for that. Like comic relief. Puking oil all over the track and the paddock.

TT is mezmerizing though.
Givi wingrack,CBR600 dash,CBR1000 forks, corbin, mario nava carbon fairing, 2bro carbon cans, vista cruise, GSXR mirrors.