Yellow Bodywork for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

Yellow Bodywork for sale

Post by MacV2 »

For sale the following Yellow bodywork bits...All from same bike with Y-124 paint code

The tail faring is 7/10 condition with some marks & defects, the left hand lower lug is broken off, the broken bit is present & shows that it has had a previous attempted repair. Top lugs are intact..(often broken.) the rear light has now been removed & not included in the sale, one lug for the rear light has been repaired but is solid.
£35 + postage.

Seat hump. Original paint & seems to match cowl well. 6-7 /10 on condition as has a few marks but these may polish out. There is a crack on the front flat surface that has been repaired with fibreglass resin on the inside. It seems quite a strong repair. All lugs intact.

£20 + postage

Front mudguard c/w carbon effect plastic extender. The m/guard is OK paint wise has a few minor chips & marks, however it does have a small crack about half inch long on the right hand side on the flat part that sits behind the fork leg. It has not been repaired. I'm happy to effect a repair on this with a bit of fibreglass but if you want it so you can do the repair, I'm leaving as is for now. The fender extender is bolted on so there are holes drilled through the m/guard so selling with it in place.

£30 +postage.

OK...

If anyone wants all three items I will reduce postage as they will all go in one box.

If anyone wants any of it from further afield in the world I will ship but will get postal charges checked before any payments in case they are prohibitively high.

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...