I cannot express my anger at this.

General Bike chat
Virt

I cannot express my anger at this.

Post by Virt »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -ride.html

There is a video in the article, but I'm not sure if it's the original video or not as I don't have time to view it currently. Here's the video I saw this morning though, the original.

[youtube][/youtube]

Thoughts anyone?
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Phimosis

Re: I cannot express my anger at this.

Post by Phimosis »

Kids at play.
She told me she was 16.
chric

Post by chric »

intimadation would you stay round with 100 bikers doubt it useally more to it than shown :thumbup:

And can you imagine how a 5 year old would have felt with that not nice at all.
saying that bloke deserved a beating for ploughing through like that
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

I cant express my anger at the fact your reading the Daily Mail !

Patches on elbows, pipe & slippers are just around the corner for you Virt... :lol:

Any way as it was in New York Mr R.Rover should think himself lucky he didn't get shot.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

It sickens me. In all honesty, I don't think the driver has done anything wrong. Yet read the comments on the news article...
Range Rover driver clearly a bloody idiot. Deserved what he got for driving like a damn fool!!
The driver asked for it. If he had tried to run over me or my friends Id have done the same.
When they brake checked him, the biker pulled in so close to him that he didn't have much time and he couldn't have braked hard anyway as there were other bikers immediately behind him. They forced that situation onto him, he was powerless..

Running over the bikers to escape? Maybe it wasn't right, but he was protecting his family and I'm sure most people would do the exact same thing. I probably would have in his predicament.

It makes me sad to see humanity do this.
Virt

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:I cant express my anger at the fact your reading the Daily Mail !
I don't, this was the news article linked on Reddit :lol:

I generally stay away from the news, I have no faith in humanity and the one thing I hate in the world more than anything is people. I try to avoid giving myself more reasons to do so, but I clicked this for some reason
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

first look and I am not sure whos side I am on here!!!!!

the bikes were trying to psych out the rich boy with the nice car....... giving him plenty of eye as they went past, and the bloke who got hit deliberately slowed down in front of the car.......not nice when you have your wife and kids in the car, he must have thought he was going to get robbed or worse!
not sure if he hit the 1st biker because he didnt want to get dragged down to a stop in the middle of the gang, or if he wasn't paying attention, but once that was done it was never going to end well. he should have called the police and sat it out rather than run people over trying to escape, but how would you react in that situation!
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

that's a tough call, the bikers shouldn't have intimidated the car driver, that's just wrong, I can't believe the car driver didn't ring the police from his car, if I had my loved ones with me, I might have done the same thing, then drive directly to a police station, not an easy thing to do in the states tho.
not a nice video to watch..... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

WTF it's like a scene from Mad Max.

I'm with Al on this one very difficult to say who's to blame. From what was a simple crash into a biker that was travelling to close to a vehicle has escalated into something completely different. The Range rover should have not run into the group of bikes trying to escape, but then if he thought him and his family where at a serious risk of being killed then you do whatever it takes.

Maybe he felt intimidated and being a bit paranoid. Where any guns drawn and aimed at them :confused He could have quite simply got out act all apologetic and concerned and called the Cops and Ambulance. Was the biker even hurt. It looked like a gentle tap knocking him off so no bones broken or anything. He certainly made things worse ramming in and over a bunch of them. On the other hand the bikers where wrong giving chase like they did and becoming vigilante's.

It's America and things work a bit differently over there so who knows. It's not uncommon for members of the public to be armed but where do you draw the line. The way I see it both party's are in the wrong. Shame the video did not go on any longer, I wanted to see the outcome.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Phimosis

Post by Phimosis »

I liked the girl in the hot pants on the back, anyone catch that, nice elbow.
She told me she was 16.
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

Well as an opinion from the states.... the asshat bikes should have all been run down......
I don't know if you have the problem there but here in the last few year these morons think it is all good to block an entire freeway so they can put on there little stunt show..... like anyone wants to see that shite....
It give all bikers here a bad name.

So then watching the vid..... asshat #1 is too stupid to understand that it is not a good idea to brake check a car on a bike..... it you can't figure that out then you deserve to get run down..... and it does look to me like what they were really trying to do was stop the cars progress on the freeway so they could do their stunts as the feel it is their right to stop or impede everyone else and how dare you think you have as much right to travel the freeway as they do....... Asshats.... kind of like when they were off the freeway and bouncing the bikes off the rev limiter... that is how they always ride......look at me and you better get out of my way.....

Then it looks to me like the person at the car window was being very aggressive.... Like I said they think it is their right to do whatever they want and I wouldn't doubt a firearm was pulled, just because I know how truly stupid these mobs can be..... which, to me, justifies the cars actions....

Which leads to the end of the video..... when the guy throws his bike down and smashes the car window with his helmet..... that shows the lynch mob mentality and the type of people (and I use that term lightly) the poor cager was dealing with.

So all I feel at the end of this is that I wish I could apologize to the car driver and let them know most motorcyclists are not like these idiots.

They are just another street gang that thinks they are tough and try to intimidate people..... the whole lot of them need to be taken out and shown the error of there ways IMHO.....
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Phimosis wrote:I liked the girl in the hot pants on the back, anyone catch that, nice elbow.
cheeky :thumbup: till she falls off
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Well that certainly puts a whole new perspective on things. So basically they are just a bunch of young hoons up to no good and giving bikers a bad name.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

8541Hawk wrote:Well as an opinion from the states.... the asshat bikes should have all been run down......
I don't know if you have the problem there but here in the last few year these morons think it is all good to block an entire freeway so they can put on there little stunt show..... like anyone wants to see that shite....
It give all bikers here a bad name.

So then watching the vid..... asshat #1 is too stupid to understand that it is not a good idea to brake check a car on a bike..... it you can't figure that out then you deserve to get run down..... and it does look to me like what they were really trying to do was stop the cars progress on the freeway so they could do their stunts as the feel it is their right to stop or impede everyone else and how dare you think you have as much right to travel the freeway as they do....... Asshats.... kind of like when they were off the freeway and bouncing the bikes off the rev limiter... that is how they always ride......look at me and you better get out of my way.....

Then it looks to me like the person at the car window was being very aggressive.... Like I said they think it is their right to do whatever they want and I wouldn't doubt a firearm was pulled, just because I know how truly stupid these mobs can be..... which, to me, justifies the cars actions....

Which leads to the end of the video..... when the guy throws his bike down and smashes the car window with his helmet..... that shows the lynch mob mentality and the type of people (and I use that term lightly) the poor cager was dealing with.

So all I feel at the end of this is that I wish I could apologize to the car driver and let them know most motorcyclists are not like these idiots.

They are just another street gang that thinks they are tough and try to intimidate people..... the whole lot of them need to be taken out and shown the error of there ways IMHO.....
100% agree buddy, I hope the car driver didn't get to badly bashed up.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

I have to completely agree with hawk, but I would like to add this.

On our side of the pond, we cant really judge the reactions of the guy in the car. If that happened here to you or I, at least we can be pretty damn sure the bikers won't be carrying guns. Range Rover man couldn't.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "