project bike for sale, NOW SOLD!!!!

Moderator: VTRDark

agentpineapple

project bike for sale, NOW SOLD!!!!

Post by agentpineapple »

due to the fact that I can't make my mind up, I've decided to sell a bike which has the makings of a very special one off firestorm.
heres what you'll be getting.
complete vfr800 rear end,
single sided swingarm,rear wheel, goodridge braided rear lines.
techno flex vtr shock and modified linkages
one off single exit underseat exhaust system
modified rear subframe, rear fairings, seat unit,
R-reg frame modified to fit the swingarm and shock
engine which is a non runner, I don't know the mileage or reason why its a non runner.
it also has a rear tyre,storm yokes and clip ons, standard rearset and a few other bits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my original plan was to make it a streetfighter, as such I purchased a set of 2011 speed triple headlights and brand new carbon fibre flyscreen. I will be selling these separately...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
due to the size and weight of the item, its a pick up only, or arrange your own courier.
pick up in person is from east london, i might be able to deliver within london if my fuel costs are covered.
Last edited by agentpineapple on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: project bike for sale £400 ovno

Post by sirch345 »

That looks like a nice project bike for someone there Marty, good luck with the sale,

Chris.
agentpineapple

Re: project bike for sale £400 ovno SOLD!

Post by agentpineapple »

project bike now sold, triumph headlights and flyscreen are still for sale.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!