Ride Magazine we f@cking salute you

General Biker Banter
T8ull

Ride Magazine we f@cking salute you

Post by T8ull »

Fantastic spread of pages on the Storm. Puts the Fast Bikes article to shame. Thank you Ride, you have made my year.

T
.........So far, so good, so what!
Watty

Re: Ride Magazine we f@cking salute you

Post by Watty »

Thanks for the heads up mate :thumbup: that's on today's shopping list :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
simo

Post by simo »

Well, just scanned through the December issue but could heck as like find the article. Is it me? :confused
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

simo wrote:Well, just scanned through the December issue but could heck as like find the article. Is it me? :confused
It's the Jan one - I started a thread here & have added a couple of taster scans from it. http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 01#p305701
adyf

Post by adyf »

Yeah that's Tracy and her bike, well done lass bike looks good nice to see some of us responded to their request for storm owners input
simo

Post by simo »

BigVeeGrin wrote:
simo wrote:Well, just scanned through the December issue but could heck as like find the article. Is it me? :confused
It's the Jan one - I started a thread here & have added a couple of taster scans from it. http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 01#p305701
Oh good. January issue probably won't get this far North till January. :biggrin
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Some of us responded and didn't even get a reply.

Is it cos I is teal? :confused
:beer:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Obviously!!!! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
T8ull

Post by T8ull »

Yup, it's January. I subscribe so got mine a couple days earlier than the shops get it.
Perhaps we should one day descend upon the twin towers of the Ride HQ, probably somewhere in Peterborough to thank them, by way of showing off our 'cult' bikes. Assuming the word 'cult' may keep values up a bit as they become more sought after. Don't ride mine much, but by god I love it when I do. Highly recommend the beowulfs v the originals, ear plugs obviously.

T
.........So far, so good, so what!
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

I nearly crapped myself when someone posted it on my timeline on Fb holy crap!! ha ha ..Shining a light on our beautiful machines, cheers adyf, yes indeedy, he printed one of my 'better' photos :thumbup: It is out today ( I think) it hits the shop shelves this week! I've not seen it in person as I didn't want to call into Tesco tonight on way home to get stuck in Traffic! so tomorrow I shall pop to the shops and nab myself a cpl of copies 8) . Kev who did the questionnaire said he thought it might be nice to put a female in there to 'redress the balance' love it!! :oops: That's my 5 mins of fame :beer:

Thanks Kev, no doubt you're reading this as you have access and I know the guys over on the FB pages ar mega chuffed at our lovely bikes getting the recognition they so richly deserve! Go me !! lol..
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

T8ull wrote:Yup, it's January. I subscribe so got mine a couple days earlier than the shops get it.
Perhaps we should one day descend upon the twin towers of the Ride HQ, probably somewhere in Peterborough to thank them, by way of showing off our 'cult' bikes. Assuming the word 'cult' may keep values up a bit as they become more sought after. Don't ride mine much, but by god I love it when I do. Highly recommend the beowulfs v the originals, ear plugs obviously. That's a good idea!! Thunder tour hits Peterborough ha ha..He did put one of my better photos on the article :clap:

T
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Well done ABB! Careful you don't get mobbed at Tesco when you pick up your copy ;)

Sent from my GT-19505 using Telekinesis
Jamie :wave:
ging500

Post by ging500 »

Really want to get this issue however what is going on with Ride. The current magazine is Decembers but its still November !! So are they releasing Januarys in the beginning of December!! If im being a womble, please someone correct me.

I though the months article was released in the last few days of previous month/beginning of the new month.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

magazine's cover dates have never borne any relation to exact dates - wombles knows why, some are two months ahead :?
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

The December issue is still on shop shelves until 19th November, the "January" edition out from Nov 19th until mid-December - so it should be around tomorrow/Wednesday.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!