NEC ??

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

freshfunkmeister

NEC ??

Post by freshfunkmeister »

I am going on the 1st monday, 8th Nov. None of my friends can make it (they are going on the weekend) so if anyone other storms are there ......
............?!
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.
MDJ

Post by MDJ »

How are you getting there? As I broke my storm and myself I can't ride there. Any more news on your bike? fixed?
If your driving and don't mind car sharing with a out-for-injury stormer then I'd be happy to contribute to purchse of the golden elixir (petrol)......
I got knocked down, but i'll get up again and you'll never ever keep me down!
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

I cam only make the last weekend so will be going then, shame would have been good to meet for a natter.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
grinner

Post by grinner »

Ello chaps, Freshfunk, would have loved to come, but chances of ever getting a day off ever again very slim. Also, pop in to the showroom when you drop your bike in for a chat.

Mdj, sorry I haven't replied pm yet, chocca busy, we'll have to catch up again soon. will ring you, again, days off!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have set up a weekend trip for it, if I can't make it, hope the weather goes well for you all.