Hagon shock

Moderator: VTRDark

Ckennedy

Hagon shock

Post by Ckennedy »

In light of what's we have found regarding shocks with my SSSA conversion I am after a hagon shock with a remote adapter. The reason for this is it is the only damn one that will fit. Would be ideal if it is weighted for me 11stone, without checking with kit on)

What do I have to trade you ask.... Well I have a wp shock. Weighted for someone around my weight, slightly heavier. Mine is currently on my bike so we shall have to work out swapping themas I do not have a spare shock at the moment. This we can talk about. Failing that if you are not in a rush to sell it allow me to get some more of my old bits sold and I can pay in cash.

Anyone out there who can help?
MacV2

Re: Hagon shock

Post by MacV2 »

Ckennedy wrote:In light of what's we have found regarding shocks with my SSSA conversion I am after a hagon shock with a remote adapter. The reason for this is it is the only damn one that will fit. Would be ideal if it is weighted for me 11stone, without checking with kit on)

What do I have to trade you ask.... Well I have a wp shock. Weighted for someone around my weight, slightly heavier. Mine is currently on my bike so we shall have to work out swapping themas I do not have a spare shock at the moment. This we can talk about. Failing that if you are not in a rush to sell it allow me to get some more of my old bits sold and I can pay in cash.

Cant help with a hagon but I have a standard shock or 3 laying around... :lol:

1 can be yours if you cover the postage if it helps you out in any way...

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

MacV2 wrote:
Ckennedy wrote:In light of what's we have found regarding shocks with my SSSA conversion I am after a hagon shock with a remote adapter. The reason for this is it is the only damn one that will fit. Would be ideal if it is weighted for me 11stone, without checking with kit on)

Cant help with a hagon but I have a standard shock or 3 laying around... :lol:

1 can be yours if you cover the postage if it helps you out in any way...

Mac

Cheers Mac.

It will come in handy if someone decides they want mine before I get my hands on a hagon one. I shall bare you in mind and let you know when I have more details :thumbup:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

As it happens I have one.
But I think I'll get mine regassed and leave it there, not because I wouldn't like a WP shock instead, but mainly because due to your homework it'll give me the most clearance when I want to fit an oval/big bore rear exhaust downpipe....

Sorry.
But you might want to consider buying a standard Hagon shock and getting the remote bit added.... It'll need regassing anyway to have that fitted.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.