Wanted cheap fuel tank

Moderator: VTRDark

mattycoops43

Wanted cheap fuel tank

Post by mattycoops43 »

Hi guys

My tank has a big double dent at the back where it looks like an aluminium ladder fell on it, and it already has another area at the front where my magnetic tank bag won't stick 8O

I reckon it has enough filler already, so I am really wondering if anyone has a tank that is not dented or full of filler that I can use to paint up. Don't care what colour?

What you got?

I am Newport South Wales, obv driveable distance would be easier, but I have got friends in most parts of the country, so may be able to sort something to save posting it.

Ta
Budget storm gradually on the road to spangliness.
leevtr

Re: Wanted cheap fuel tank

Post by leevtr »

What colour ?? I have a couple to sell.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

What colours do you have, not really bothered, probably going to spray but if you have a good one I might leave it. The whole bike will be resprayed at some point. It's currently black, and I quite like the idea of a contrasting colour tank on it.

What price you looking for?
Budget storm gradually on the road to spangliness.
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

mattycoops43 wrote:What colours do you have, not really bothered, probably going to spray but if you have a good one I might leave it. The whole bike will be resprayed at some point. It's currently black, and I quite like the idea of a contrasting colour tank on it.

What price you looking for?
Neither black, one silver that has a couple of marks on it, depends how bothered you are, and a yellow one that deffo needs painting. I do have an un marked yellow one ( my original one ) but I would want sensible money for that, as I was going to keep it. It is mint though.

PM me your email and I'll try to send pics tomorow.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "