Fuel Injection is it Available for Firestorm F-X

General Bike chat
ian.moore21

Fuel Injection is it Available for Firestorm F-X

Post by ian.moore21 »

Please help, I am looking to improve performance.
I have Remus GP exhausts no Dynojet as I heard there crap for this bike.
I want to enquire whether Fuel injection available for Firestorm with a little work.
Also any other mods without going to Revolution I can do to my Dream Machine painted HRC Storm?

Yeeeee Haaaaa :lol:

Any bike rides going Worcestershire/ West midlands areas in summertime?
Druid

Re: Fuel Injection is it Available for Firestorm F-X

Post by Druid »

ian.moore21 wrote:Please help, I am looking to improve performance.
I have Remus GP exhausts no Dynojet as I heard there crap for this bike.
I want to enquire whether Fuel injection available for Firestorm with a little work.
FI? Why bother? I doubt that it would provide much of a power increase on its own. The SP1/2 have FI, but the engine is substantially different. Of course, anything can be made to fit if you have the time and money but I think the returns would not be worth the hassle. Maybe a complete engine/FI system from an SP1 or SP2 would be a better bet, they made 125bhp iirc. Wouldn't be cheap though.
ian.moore21 wrote:Also any other mods without going to Revolution I can do to my Dream Machine painted HRC Storm?
Probably the best performance mod for a Firestorm is a suspension upgrade. Change fork springs and oil at least, preferably replace the rear shock. Maxton and MCTechnics will do the work for you, as well as Revolution.

ian.moore21 wrote: Any bike rides going Worcestershire/ West midlands areas in summertime?
I live in Wolverhampton, so I often ride out through Worcs and the Marches. Bewdley to Tenbury is a favourite road, but it was better before all the double white lines were added. Loads of other fine roads around the area too. I do like to ride them early in the morning though, 6.30 start to beat the rush.
BP team

Post by BP team »

What's an interesting subject!

Adding a FI from a sp1 to as storm was an idea which comes to me last week when i descovered the difference between sp1/storm.
if i found a complete FI on a broker for example
could it be easely set on the storm. would the result be the same as an sp1 for the HP increase?
Probably the best performance mod for a Firestorm is a suspension upgrade.
that's what a bike seller who had a firestorm an did 600 race cup, told me when i told him about full power firestorm. but for the price why not to buy an sp1?

Oliv'